Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425292 by FishyMails Tue May 04, 2021 3:25 pm
Date: 2021-05-04 7:06:48 PM +00:00
Subject: YOUR ABANDONED CONSIGNMENT

Administrative Service Inspection Unit
Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
6000 N Terminal Pkwy,
Atlanta, Georgia.30320, USA

Dear owner

I am Mr. James Dee, Head Officer-in-Charge, Administrative Service Inspection Unit United Nations Inspection Agency in Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport Atlanta, Georgia. During our investigation, I discovered an abandoned shipment through a Diplomat which was transferred from JF Kennedy Airport to our facility here in Atlanta, and when scanned it revealed an undisclosed sum of money in 2 Metal Trunk Boxes weighing approximately 110kg each. By my assessment, each of the boxes contains about $4M or more.

The consignment was abandoned because the Content was not properly declared by the consignee as money rather it was declared as personal effect/classified document to either avoid diversion by the Shipping Agent or confiscation by the relevant authorities. The diplomat's inability to pay for Non Inspection fees among other things are the reason why the consignment is delayed and abandoned.

As I did say again, the Diplomat abandoned it and ran away most importantly because he gave a false declaration, he could not pay for the yellow tag, he could not secure a valid non inspection document(s), etc. I am ready to assist you in any way I can for you to get back this packages provided you will also give me something out of it (financial gratification). You are to reconfirm your full name and address to enable us start the process for the release and delivery.

Best Regards,
Mr. James Dee
Head Officer-in-Charge
Administrative Service Inspection Unit

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement