Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#425235 by AlanJones Sat May 01, 2021 11:28 pm
From: Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) - [email protected]
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Implementing the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA)
Tel. No.: +12044102372

Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
1735 K Street, NW Washington, DC 20006 United States
Tel: (204) 410 2372

IMPLEMENTING THE BANK SECRECY ACT (BSA)

FINRA reviews a firm’s compliance with AML rules under FINRA Rule 3310, which sets forth minimum standards for a firm’s written Anti-Money Laundering (AML) compliance program. The basic tenets of an AML compliance program under FINRA 3310.

Anti-Money Laundering

Banks/beneficiaries must comply with the Bank Secrecy Act and its implementing regulations (“AML rules”). The purpose of the AML rules is to help detect and report suspicious activity including the predicate offenses to money laundering and terrorist financing, such as securities fraud, fund transfer in excess of One Million USD and market manipulation.

In view of the aforementioned, your fund payment valued $17,500,000.00 USD (Seventeen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) that was approved by the U.S Department of the Treasury Washington DC, USA in conjunction with IMF and World Bank in your name and favor through the accredited bank.

You are advised to get back to me urgently and re-confirm to me the following details;

1. Names
2. Residential address
3. Date of Birth
4. Functional telephone number (no voice mail)
5. Current occupation
6. Name, address, EMAIL and telephone of next of kin
7. Scanned copy of YOUR VALID PASSPORT ID

I will await your urgent response. You are free to call or SMS me on my direct Telephone: (204) 410 2372

Robert W. Cook
President/CEO
Financial Industry Regulatory Authority Inc

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement