Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#424607 by AlanJones Wed Mar 31, 2021 11:15 pm
Subject: RE: Your overdue Payment of your Inheritance is Ready.
Other Email: [email protected]
Tel. No.: +4912067470755

I am Sir. Michael Onore the newly appointed Prime Minister European Reconciliation Commission (ERC) I am mandated and directed to handle the urgent release of your fund which have been Secured at this Office, Your Total overdue payment of your Inheritance is $5.8 Million United State Dollars. I am sad You have not received your payment due to some corrupt individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund.

Your Inheritance have been cleared as directed by UN and IMF Europe Regional Office, Germany, Reconfirm your Complete address and Telephone number and also indicate how do you wish to receive your fund? We trust that you will give this matter your immediate attention. Email: [email protected]

Sir. Michael Onore
European Reconciliation Commission
Berlin, Germany.
Schöneberger Straße 23 A 10963 Berlin
Tel: +491 20674 70755
Email: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement