Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#424551 by AlanJones Sun Mar 28, 2021 12:43 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: TEXT OR CALL ME ON MY USA LINE FOR YOUR DELIVERY: +1 (202) 217-8633
Tel. No.: +12022178633

Dear Beneficiary,

This message is directed to you personal based on the letter we received from the United Nations after the previous and 45th G7 summit that was held on 24 to 26 August (2019), regarding to the Year’s (2019) review of the Global Financial Matters and Investigations by International Monetary Fund - IMF. It was revealed, that your email address is among the list of people who has never received any of their payment contract among the lottery/inheritance funds and victims who have lost a lot of money to scammers while trying to claim their funds.

This is the third time your payment file has come to my desk and every time an executive order comes from the Government ordering that your fund should be re-called back to the World Bank without any genuine reason.

Meanwhile, our Payment Settlement System (PSS) has received another permanent Authority/Unconditional Payment Guarantee to pay you off your total funds through our trusted DIPLOMATIC AGENT to deliver the funds in Consignment Truck Boxes direct to your home address.

And to proceed with the delivery, you are advice to contact Diplomatic Agent (Shedrack Tony), this is because of the United Nations, Anti-Crime Commission and International Monetary Fund (IMF) has chosen him to deliver your fund to you.

So, you are advised to contact the Diplomatic Agent (Shedrack Tony) for the delivery of your funds to you, and you can contact him on:

Name: Shedrack Tony
E-mail: "[email protected]"
Phone: "+1 (202) 217-8633"
Address: "2123 24BTH ST. PERCIVAL, WASHINGTON DC, USA

We hereby advice you to reconfirm the following below information to him to avoid a mistake or wrong delivery.
1. Full name
2. Nationality
3. Home Address
4. Cell/Mobile number
5. Occupation

Person in service
Dr. Antonio Bruce
Public Relation Officer
Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC)
For Inquiry email me:- [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#424558 by Aynul Sun Mar 28, 2021 1:08 pm
Dear Sir,

I also received this same email,just today.Is this a scam e-mail?

Antonio Bruce <[email protected]>

Sun, 28 Mar at 4:44 am

Dear Beneficiary,

This message is directed to you personal based on the letter we received from the United Nations after the previous and 45th G7 summit that was held on 24 to 26 August (2019), regarding to the Year’s (2019) review of the Global Financial Matters and Investigations by International Monetary Fund - IMF. It was revealed, that your email address is among the list of people who has never received any of their payment contract among the lottery/inheritance funds and victims who have lost a lot of money to scammers while trying to claim their funds.

This is the third time your payment file has come to my desk and every time an executive order comes from the Government ordering that your fund should be re-called back to the World Bank without any genuine reason.

Meanwhile, our Payment Settlement System (PSS) has received another permanent Authority/Unconditional Payment Guarantee to pay you off your total funds through our trusted DIPLOMATIC AGENT to deliver the funds in Consignment Truck Boxes direct to your home address.

And to proceed with the delivery, you are advice to contact Diplomatic Agent (Shedrack Tony), this is because of the United Nations, Anti-Crime Commission and International Monetary Fund (IMF) has chosen him to deliver your fund to you.

So, you are advised to contact the Diplomatic Agent (Shedrack Tony) for the delivery of your funds to you, and you can contact him on:

Name: Shedrack Tony
E-mail: "[email protected]"
Phone: "+1 (202) 217-8633"
Address: "2123 24BTH ST. PERCIVAL, WASHINGTON DC, USA

We hereby advice you to reconfirm the following below information to him to avoid a mistake or wrong delivery.
1. Full name
2. Nationality
3. Home Address
4. Cell/Mobile number
5. Occupation

Person in service
Dr. Antonio Bruce
Public Relation Officer
Financial Intelligence Centre (FIC)
For Inquiry email me:- [email protected]
#424559 by AlanJones Sun Mar 28, 2021 9:30 pm
It's an advance fee fraud scam, there is no money due to you. The best thing to do is just delete it and don't respond.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.