Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#423734 by FishyMails Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:47 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2021 20:59:31 -0800
Subject: Dear Email Owner/Fund Beneficiary,

\--

Dear Email Owner/Fund Beneficiary,

Sir,

I am still expecting your candid response in view of the email i sent to you the other day Please let me know if your email is still valid.This message is official and personal and as such should be kept highly confidential so I plead with you to kindly keep it as such. All i need is your honesty and Trustworthy, I spoke with a financier the day you mentioned that you will not pay any money to get the inheritance release, after talking with the bank accredited attorney, and also the Bank manager, The financier was waiting on my confirmation to know how much will be the total cost he will come up with the money for the finalizing of our inheritance ,I called the bank director , and he asked me to come to the bank to know the total amount its going to cost to get everything done. The bank director made me to know that we are going to get the needed required Documentations, and the activation of the account because it has been dormant for years, which is going to cost us the total sum of $100,000 to $150,000 usd.

And i have called back the financier to confirm to him how much its going to cost for the finalizing of the inheritance release , He said no problem since all arrangement has been concluded, the financier said he can only make a wire transfer deposit to USA or a Canada Bank Account that is HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT OR BANK OF AMERICA COMPANY'S ACCOUNT, Which i don't have any of the said account because I don't live in USA nor Canada, So i told the financier that i have a trusted Business partner in USA which is You that we can use your bank account to receive the loan wire transfer deposit to finalize our inheritance . Once the bank here in Togo release the inheritance to us , then I will pay back the loan from my own 50% of my share okay? You have nothing worried to about, as we have already agreed 3% interest

The Good news now was that the financier's contacted me via email that i should confirm from my partner in USA if you did have an account with the following banks in USA

1\. HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT ACCOUNT

2\. BANK OF AMERICA COMPANY'S ACCOUNT

3\. CHASE BANK

4 . WELLS FARGO BANK BUSINESS ACCOUNT

5\. COMPANY'S ACCOUNT WITH ANY BANK

6\. BANK CREDIT CARD

7\. FEDERAL CREDIT UNION BANKS

Please confirm if you have any one them and they need the full information with the online access to proceed with the loan transfer today or tomorrow

Please send me the Bank account details , Like as i said if you have any money in your account you can remove the money that is inside your bank account to another account or to the house , then after the loan wire transfer deposit from the financier you can change back your password okay? as the financier does not need your cash okay.

We have Two Options here A : Credit Card

Option B : Business Account Requirement

I am very sorry for any inconveniences this might have caused you but we need to get this done asap, if you have any money inside the account, remove them to another account or keep it in a safer place, then after the transaction you can change back the password of the account

It is expected that you would treat this letter with the urgency that it required as we have a limited time frame,

Thanks for your understanding and may God bless you.

Yours faithfully,
Mr.George Frank

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#426257 by FishyMails Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:26 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 2021-06-23 11:59:30 AM -07:00
Subject: Your partnership is urgently required; please confirm the receipt of this message for more details.

Compliments of the day my dear friend
Your partnership is urgently required; please confirm the receipt of this message for more details.

Sir

It is my sincere desire to share this mutual business relationship with you. My name is Mr.George Frank, Citizen of Republic of Togo, I work as an administrative secretary to Diplomatic Union Of West African States Ltd'' (Gulf Region Contact Center) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates

I joined the services of this Company in 1991 as an office Assistant. I decided to contact you believing that by the Grace of God you will accept to be my partner in this business. I have been working with this Company for years now. Within this period, I have watched with meticulous precision how African Heads of States and Government functionaries have been using'' Diplomatic Union Of West Africa State Ltd'' to move huge sums of money USD, Pounds Sterling, French Francs- (Cash ) to their foreign partners.

They bring in these consignments of money and cash and secretly declare the contents as jewelries, gold, diamond, precious stones, family treasure, African Arts work/Antiquities documents etc. General Sanni Abacha of Nigeria (Dead) Mobutu Sese-Seko of Zaire (Dead) Foday Sankoy of Sierra Leone. Babangida of Nigeria etc.

All these people have hundreds of consignments deposited with the Diplomatic Union of West Africa State Ltd. Their foreign partners , friends and relatives, are claiming most of these consignments. A lot of them are lying here unclaimed for as much as fifteen years now. Nobody may ever come for them because in most cases, the documents of deposits are never available to anybody except the depositors, most of them dead.

Sometime last few years ago (2020) Diplomatic Union Of West Africa State Ltd changed the procedure of claims of consignments; it will be released to you upon demand. From our records, more than 120 consignments belonging to General Abacha/ Mobutu Sese-Seko, have been claimed in the past six months.

This is why I am soliciting your cooperation and assistance. Mobutu Sese-Seko, has 65 consignments, including (200KG) of gold dust that was deposited with several names and codes. 35 have been claimed in the past 6 months. Since he died, I have finalized every arrangement for you to come and claim consignment No.1200 containing USD18M Eighteen Million United States Dollars. My duty is to supply you with all information and documents by mail. You will deal directly with the management of the company .

The procedure is simple: you will apply officially to the director of operations of the Diplomatic Union of West Africa States for the release of consignment No 1200. They will demand some documents and secret codes by mail me, I will supply you with detailed information and you will send it to them. As soon as they confirm it to be correct. They will invite you for the collection to Dubai or West Africa, but, if you do not want to come you can arrange with them to transfer the consignment to anywhere on agreement.

Nobody will ever know I am involved in the deal except the Lawyer who will write an agreement for us hence I suggest we share 50-50 upon conclusion of this deal, you will arrange for me and my family to come over to your country I assure you that the business have been hatched for years now, it is very secure and 100% risk free For further explanations and directives on the procedures reach me immediately as you can equally contact me by filling this information below

Upon your response including your direct cellphone number and contact details I shall then provide you with more details and relevant information ,please confirm the receipt of this message to my alternative email: ( [email protected] )for more details

Yours truly
Mr. George Frank

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.