Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420970 by FishyMails Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:25 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 08:13:53 +0000
Subject: Attention: Fund Beneficiary,

UPS Delivery Company Service
International Operations Division
Office Hours: Monday To Saturday:
Address: 793 Center St, Lewiston, NY 14092, USA.

Attention: Fund Beneficiary,

My name is Mrs.Jasmine Pierre. I work at UPS couriers company here in the USA, there is a box package containing an ATM card worth the sum of ($12.6 million USD). we have here in your Email Address the box package is coming from bank of Africa, so if you are sure that you are the Owner of this box package do not delay getting back to us by reconfirm of your information and be ready to pay delivery fees $100 and the keeping charges $100 so that your box package will be delivered to you today or tomorrow morning.

Just go ahead and buy iTunes Gift card or Steam wallet card today $200.usd then scratch the card scan and send me the copies, that is if you can't be able to send the money through WU or MG or RIA. So make it fast so that your box package will be delivered to you today without delay.

contact us on this Email([email protected])
Thanks
Mrs.Jasmine Pierre.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement