Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420962 by Troy Platt Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:29 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 2020 12:04:48 +0000
Subject: Managing Director Barrister Mr Judge Ibrahima Johnson, Whats app Phone:Mobile:+22969457865

Attention:Beneficiary

This message is from Federal ministry of finance Benin Republic, we are to let you know that we have finally concluded with UBA Bank Benin to release your full compensation payment of $9.2 Million US Dollars to you through Money Gram and you will be receiving the sum of $15000.00 us dollars daily and First payment has been sent: Reference: to you,

The Money Gram office stated that you will be receiving your funds at the maximum rate of $15000.00 us dollars daily until you receive the total sum of $9.2 Million US Dollars completely. You are also requested to re-confirm your address to them to avoid any wrong transfer:Below is your first payment for $5000.00 Each $5000 Each Money Gram $5000 Each payment sent today

1 Your First Name..........
2Your Second Name.........
3Your Country...........
4Your City..............
Telephone......
Home Address: Occupation: Cell Phone Country: Age:
Managing Director Barrister Mr Judge Ibrahima Johnson,
Whats app Phone:Mobile:+22969457865
Email address ;[email protected]
Email address [email protected]

Contact Barrister Mr Judge Ibrahima Johnson, immediately through his above email address to give you Sender Name & Question and Answer to pick up your money today and let me know when you confirm it all.Thank you,
Mrs. Shalla Bruce

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement