Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420953 by Troy Platt Fri Dec 04, 2020 9:19 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2020 14:46:19 +0000
Subject: hello

Dear Sir/ Madam ,

I am Mr Silver Obiang, a serving civil servant from Malabo, Equatorial Guinea, currently on a six week official visit in Pretoria South Africa. I am contacting you because I am seeking for a real business professional with whom I can be involved in partnership overseas, who also have the ability to manage an investment portfolio in your country, preferably in Real estate or Housing Development. The proposed investment profile will be large in volume and scale, but because of the restrictive employment regulations in my country, I cannot do this while under state employment.

My primary preference is for someone from your country, hence this proposal to you. I like to know if you are disposed to that kind of engagement, so that we may open further conversation along that line and explore what is possible. The civil service and employment regulations in my country prohibit me from getting involved in private overseas business, while under government or corporate employment, hence this proposal to you.

If you indicate interest, I can proceed to opening up a vast conversation with you, so you can have a better knowledge of the proposal.

I look forward to your response if this appeals to you. Please reply here: [email protected]

Yours Sincerely,

Mr S. Obiang

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement