Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420931 by Derek Trotter Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:17 pm
Date: 3 Dec 2020, 08:05
Subject: Ref

Dear Trustee,
I know this email will reach you as a surprise, but you need not to worry as I’m using this as the only secured and confidential medium available to seek for foreign assistance and partnership in a business transaction which is of great benefit to both of us. It is with trust that I wish to contact you on this matter concerning transfer of Fifty One Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$51.500,000.00)

I am Mr Johan Maxwell ,a member of the Armaments Corporation of South Africa (ARMSCOR) Contract Award Committee.

Some time ago, a contract was awarded to a foreign firm in South Africa by my Corporation. The contract was deliberately over invoiced to the tune of US$51.5m. The over-invoicing was a deal to benefit from the project. The foreign contractor had completed the contract and had been paid. I now want to transfer this money to an overseas bank account. I assure you that this transaction is 100% risk free as I have concluded every arrangement to protect the interest of everyone involved, Likewise all modalities for the successful transfer of this fund have been worked out with Ministry of finance and a commercial bank here in South Africa to facilitate the remittance of this fund to overseas bank account. For your assistance, you will be offered 30% of the total sum as I receive your Positive response.

I will make a formal application for the transfer of the fund into your overseas bank account. It does not matter whether your company or not does a project of this nature described here. The assumption is that your company won the major contract and subcontracted it to other companies. More often than not, big trading companies or firms of unrelated fields win major contracts and subcontract to more specialized firms for execution of such contracts. Do not feel it strange about this business proposal, in Africa that is the means by which big government officials get their money for future of their families, any expenses incurred during this process will be refunded.
I wait for your response

Thanks
Mr Johan Maxwell

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement