Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420750 by FishyMails Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:49 pm
Date: 2020-11-28 1:26:25 AM +01:00
Subject: RE: GET BACK TO ME.

I am surprised I did not receive a response from you from my previous mail, I am Barrister Jacob Harrison, I humbly ask if you are related to my client who died a couple of years ago in a car accident here in my country Poland.

I wish to also inquire if it is possible to have different families with the same last name as yours by coincidence who do not share the same common roots?

Kindly get back to me if your email is still Valid to enable me give you the details of my message or make headway in my search.

Best Regards,

Jacob Harrison.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#420751 by FishyMails Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:50 pm
Date: 2020-11-30 11:35:56 AM +01:00
Subject: RE: HE IS YOUR RELATION.

Dear,

Thank you for your mail and the contents were well noted. This is all about the funds deposited by my late client Mr. Bazan, whom I am his personal attorney.

He died in a car crash on his way to inspect one of his new acquisitions with all his family and leave no one as his next of kin, I have tried all my best to locate someone from his direct family but I found out that he was an orphan and the only child of her parents, I tried through the wife but also met a shut door which then means that there is no trace of her family too, so that is why I decided to contact you if you are interested to receive the funds, it is very easy for the claim to go through since you have the same last name and of the same nationality and I will be here to back you up with every information needed.

The amount in this account is US$20,500,000,00 (Twenty Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). I have made every good arrangement for the smooth transaction of this project with the account officer who works in the bank, so I need your cooperation so that we can work together to actualize it.

This will take only 14 working days and the funds will be in your bank account information in your country.

On the sharing of the proceeds, I will like to propose the following, we will bring out 10% for charity as part of our contribution to help the needy in our society and the remaining we will share it 50/50, this is my own opinion subject to your ratification and confirmation.

Therefore if you decide to work with me, then I will need the following information to start the process, first I will obtain a Letter of Administration and Certificate of Inheritance from the Probate Section of the High Court here in Warsaw, Poland.

These are the two most vital documents that will give you a strong platform to stand for the claim as the next of kin. Once I obtain these documents I will send you an application for claim with the bank contact for you to fill and send to the banks head office demanding for the release of the funds to you.

To obtain the Letter of Administration and Certificate of Inheritance I will need the following information:

1. Your Full Names.
2. Your Physical Address.
3. Your Mobile Telephone Number.
4. Your Occupation.
5. Copy of Your International Passport or Your Drivers License.

I await to hear from you for us to proceed.

Thanks and remain blessed.

Yours sincerely,

Barrister Jacob Harrison.
Warsaw, Poland.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.