Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420748 by FishyMails Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:41 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 2020-11-30 9:40:10 AM +00:00
Subject: Thank you for your understanding. May God bless you and bless the

Dear Friend,

I sincerely apologized for sending you this sensitive information through e-mail instead of a certified mail, post-mail, telephone or face to face conversation, it's due to the urgency and importance of the security information.

My name is Mr. Tony Williams. The new Director Of International Remittance, Central Bank Of Germeny Sarl {CBA} this note was taken in my office where one of our managers was serving verification documents to two White men. Mr. Eric Edward and Mr. Tommy Morris who stormed our office on your behalf.

These two white men claimed to be your representative here and your supervisory Engineer so they came to supervise your payment with our Bank on your behalf and to claim your payment of $20.7 billion UsD but because of their inability to paid at the agreed time. They said that you were dead and before your death, you appointed them as the next of kin to your compensation of $20.7 billion UsD, Inheritance / Next of Kin payment presently under our custody. these two white men and A black man quickly applied that your payment should be present to them at spot.

The Officials that is responsible for the presentation of the consignment quickly granted APPROVALS to their application and packaged your payment of $20.7 billion UsD for them to go with it. When the Ivory Security Company & Sacc. Services Debit teams arrived and the note was submitted to my desk for final Approvals before forwarding it to them for endorsement, I noticed that there were discrepancies as there was no evidence of authorization letter from you for the change of beneficiary & information.

Myself as the New Director of International remittance of The Central Bank Of GERMANY Sarl urgently summoned The Officials responsible for the presentation of the consignment and directed them to stop the movement of the funds and at the same time I placed a stop order
instruction on the funds pending when your views and comments are received with regards to this matter
We want you to know that we are indeed very sorry for any
inconveniences any delay this must have caused you in having your fund
delivered to you long before now. You will never ever regret paying the
stop order fee. This is a promise to you after all your pains in the past as we are here to serve you as our word is our bond to you.

Confirm the receipt of this e-mail by you immediately and be rest
assured that you will be smiling at your home once you comply with the
above directives now. Your urgent response to this email now will go
a long way in helping us ensure your delivery Fund is released to you
within five hours of you acting as instructed you now.

Thank you for your understanding. May God bless you and bless the
Government of Germany.

Yours Truly In Service,
Hon.Senator Sanusi Sr
+1516584359

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement