Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420726 by Troy Platt Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:47 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2020 16:34:18 +0000
Subject: Greetings To You, Dear Beneficiary / Please Answer Quickly To This
Mail Today

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
OFFICE OF INVESTIGATION AND DEBT
SETTLEMENT COMMITTEE(FRAUD UNIT)
WEST AFRICA OFFICE REGION.
[email protected]

Dear Sir/Madam

Having reviewed all the obstacles and problems surrounding the transfer of your $10.5 Million a compensation which was made approved by the State Government to you as beneficiary. I have been fighting tooth and nails to make sure you receive these payments.

Investigation has been made and it was discovered that Mr. Vincent Abat was behind all the delays and his plans is to divert the funds to his personal bank account.

After a board meeting today with the IMF Office where the $10.5Million was made approved, it was conclude that your funds should be paid to you without any further delay.

Right now, i will advice you to follow my last and final instructions because the bank have agreed to make the transfer today. My final conclusion with the bank today was that they will make the transfer via ATM CARD Which will be delivered to you by the DHL Courier Service Company free of charge because your Courier delivery fees has already been paid off by the IMF Office where the $10.5 Million was made approved.

Please re-confirm your delivery home address as stated below:

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:

We look forward hearing from you, ASAP.

Yours in Services

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement