Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420722 by Troy Platt Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:40 am
Subject: MUTUAL BENEFIT
To: Recipients <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 14:15:48 -0800
Reply-To: [email protected]

TREAT AS URGENT
Dear Entrepreneur,

I am a South African citizen from Johannesburg. I represent a group of project funding investors based in the Johannesburg and desirous of investing outside South Africa in projects with good Returns on Investment (ROI) and for enhancement of visa opportunity.

Funds are available for immediate investment on any viable project/business or expansion that meets our requirements. Our initial investment portfolio is between $15m and $40m. The initial tenure of capital is between 5 to 7 years and could be extended if investor and investee agree.

Please provide further details of your offer by email so we can deliberate on it and revert to you.

I look forward to your email and a positive response to my private email address ( [email protected] )

Best wishes,

Regards,

Mr.Jim Carlos

35 Homestead Road
Ravinia, Johannesburg
South Africa
Tel: +27-632696383

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement