Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#420721 by Troy Platt Mon Nov 30, 2020 8:39 am
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: YOUR LETTER
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 12:05:48 -0800

Attn Please:

I am the Risk Manager with HSBC Bank HQ Hong Kong and I handle all the Bank Risk Funds directly for all our International Investors. As you aware we are one of the World Largest Risk Fund Management Bank with over $4.1Trillion Risk Capital Investment Fund.

Therefore, as the Risk Fund Manager, I handle all our Investor's Direct Capital Funds and have secretly extracted 1.2% Excess Maximum Return Capital Profit (EMRCP) per anum on each of the Investor's Marginal Capital Fund. As an expert, I have made over $14,400,000.00 from the Investor's EMRCP. Hence I would want you to stand as an Investor to receive the fund as Annual Investment Proceeds from HSBC Bank Marginal Capital Fund.

All conformable documents to back up the process and ultimately secures the immediate release of the Funds has been perfected and properly put in place by my good self, and will be made available to you as at when due. I have all the modalities and technicalities clearly worked out whereby the funds can be claimed in any of our branches without any hitches.

More details of this I will provide through a medium suitable to you,

Hope to get your response.

Regards
Oscar Bingwa

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement