Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#418573 by FishyMails Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:44 pm
From: "Simon Paterno Chairman Director" <[email protected]>
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +639152875629
Date: 2020-10-13 11:59:16 AM +00:00
Subject: we are waiting to haer from you to enable us open account on your Name here our Bank Here in Philippine

Head Office Bank of the Philippine Islands 6768 Ayala Avenue Makati City 0720 Philippines office phone +639152875629 add me on What's App

DAYS OPEN IN Bank of the Philippine Islands
Mon: 9:00AM-6:00PM
Tue: 9:00AM-6:00PM
Wed: 9:00AM-6:00PM
Thu: 9:00AM-6:00PM
Fri: 9:00AM-6:00PM
Sat: 9:00AM-4:00PM
Sun: Closed:0

With Due Respect First and forest most, I must apologize for my inability of attending or responding to your email message base on my busy schedules in the office and Presently, I have more than 50 unclaimed fund transactions from different locations to handle in my office

we are waiting to haer from you to enable us open account on your Name here our Bank Here in Philippine open processing account setup fee is $300 usd only and processing setting account would take my office 24hours only to have the account set in your name requested from you to proceed with this transaction for your open account and have your fund worth of $30.5,million remit to it,of which the online user name and online accessing password will be giving to you immediately you have the online processing fee send to my office today. Of which it will take another 24hours for you to start having access to the account to withdraw money from the online account as scheduled by this honorable Bank institute.

Hereby guaranteen and Assure you that after confirmation of US$300 from My Accountant(Maricar Dupalco Sencio) and His ADDRESSES 105A,Mbini Street Libis Binangonan Rizal Philippines

With Due Respect you are advice to use the below information,the name of accountant Maricar Dupalco Sencio to make the payment through Western Union Money Transfer.

Here is the payment information you are use in sending the fee of $300usd today

Receivers Name: Maricar Dupalco Sencio

Text Question: OPEN

Text Answer ONLINE ACCT

Amount $300 US

MTCN………

once i confirm the payment from the accountant today than i will send to your user name and your online accessing password As soon as you send the fee,get back to me with the following information; senders name, address, MTCN or you should scan and attach the payment slip and send it to me for my confirmation and documentation.

once again congratulation for your the sum of ($30,500,000 million thousand dollars)

Late Mrs Wright Anderson willed this money to you with all her heart and she believe is the will of god for me to meet you in good faith. Please she wants you to be praying for her to be in the right-hand side of god almighty to enable her soul will rest in perfect

make sure that you get your willed fund worth of $30.5 Million United States Dollars which you made the promise to establish a good charity orphanage home for the lesser privileges in the world. but one thing that is very paramount for you to understand that this money is for the good work of the lord, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows in general in your country ,so that this late woman her soul will rest in perfect

Dear customer next of kin Late Mrs. Wright Anderson of worth $30.5 million United States dollars In addition to that, we are still ready to commence the transfer once again and i Simon R. Paterno THE Chairman & Director Bank of the Philippine Islands is waiting to hear from you

I am given you my support and my guarantee and I have that confidence in you that you are the rightful beneficiary to her willed Fund worth of $30.5 Million United States Dollars

This message demand urgent attention, the bank is waiting to hear from you

Thanks for Co-operation I wait for your action if you are coming to Philippines for the signing of your Release LIFE Documents

MR.Simon R. Paterno
THE Chairman Director Bank of the Philippine Islands
[email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#418887 by FishyMails Wed Oct 21, 2020 3:17 pm
Date: 2020-10-21 1:21:03 PM +00:00
Subject: Dear valued customer God will judge you if you allow the Government of Philippines to claim your Fund worth of $30.5 Million

Head Office Bank of the Philippine Islands 6768 Ayala Avenue Makati City 0720 Philippines office phone +639152875629 add me What's App

Dear valued customer God will judge you if you allow the Government of Philippines to claim your Fund worth of $30.5 Million United States Dollars which was willed to you by our late client Mrs. Wright Anderson from Davao City of Philippines, God, will never forgive you for that, if you lose this fund to the government

Late Mrs Wright Anderson willed this money to you with all her heart and she believe is the will of god for me to meet you in good faith. Please she wants you to be praying for her to be in the right-hand side of god almighty to enable her soul will rest in perfect

make sure that you get your willed fund worth of $30.5 Million United States Dollars which you made the promise to establish a good charity orphanage home for the lesser privileges in the world. but one thing that is very paramount for you to understand that this money is for the good work of the lord, and also to help the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows in general in your country ,so that this late woman her soul will rest in perfect

Dear customer next of kin Late Mrs. Wright Anderson of worth $30.5 million United States dollars In addition to that, we are still ready to commence the transfer once again and i Simon R. Paterno THE Chairman & Director Bank of the Philippine Islands is waiting to hear from you

I am given you my support and my guarantee and I have that confidence in you that you are the rightful beneficiary to her willed Fund worth of $30.5 Million United States Dollars

Thanks for Co-operation I wait for your action if you are coming to Philippines for the signing of your Release LIFE Documents

MR.Simon R. Paterno
[email protected]

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#420752 by FishyMails Mon Nov 30, 2020 5:52 pm
Date: 2020-11-30 2:42:55 PM +00:00
Subject: Dear Beneficiary may today mark the continuation of greatness in your life, may everyday of your life be joyous. I wish you longer life in divine health

Head Office Bank of the Philippine Islands 6768 Ayala Avenue Makati City 0720 Philippines office phone +639152875629 add me on What's App

Dear Beneficiary may today mark the continuation of greatness in your life, may everyday of your life be joyous. I wish you longer life in divine health and Good wealth, every of your heartfelt desires shall come to pass, you shall call on one and a thousand shall answer you and may you be blessed today, tomorrow and all the days of your life Amen

Dear Beneficiary Your message has been received your FUNDS TRANSFER worth of US$30,500,000.00 (Thirty Million and Fifty Hundred Thousand United State Dollars) will be Transferred immediately you send the rest of $300 usd only so that your funds will be credited to your bank account for their confirmation and for you withdraw of your money

Sir I am very astonished that after all my effort to make sure that you receive your fund worth of $30,5 Million United States just only $300 usd only and I am a bit worried considering the simple fact that we have no time left to have this real transaction finalize your fund worth of $30,5 Million United States Dollars

My Brother you will be advice to work as a man to ensure we have this whole thing finalize on 1st of December 2020 as i am not happy with your delay over this transaction because you have kept most of our dealings today pending just for me to fulfill my duty and I wait for your action upon sending the required fee today

Base on this, I will strongly advise you to take the both step to any Western Union outlet that is very close to you and make the payment available today with the below payment information

I am reconfirming the payment information's to you to avoid mistake: again

Therefore, you are advice to use the below information the name of Accountant Maricar Sencio of Mabini st libis Binangonan Rizal Philippine to make the payment through Western Union Money Transfer.

Receivers Name: Maricar Sencio

Text Question: God

Text Answer Good

Amount $300

MTCN………

once i confirm the payment from the accountant ,get back to me with the following information senders name, address, MTCN or you should scan and attach the payment slip and send it to me for my confirmation and documentation.

MR. Simon RAMOS Paterno
[email protected]