Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417564 by Troy Platt Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:23 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2020 15:08:00 -0700
Subject: Very Important Message" Please Reply Back

--
My Name is Alex Mensah, a well to do Member of a major political party in Ghana. I would like to seek your permission to present to you my financial Proposal that might interest you.

My purpose of connecting you as a credible Individual with wealth of experience in the areas of Entrepreneur, Fund Management and Investments is to partner with me in securing some funds abroad for business investment and safe keeping which I incidentally kept to help finance my senatorial elections campaign under the party umbrella of National Democratic Party (NDC). Unfortunately for me I lost the senatorial seat during my party conducted election primary to my opposition member under the same party umbrella.

But with my immediate contact, I was able to deposit some kickback money US$25 million emanated from award of contracts awarded to Chinese and Malaysia companies in a security vault with a commercial bank in Ghana pending when I will found a trustworthy person to move out the fund from Ghana to oversea bank account for business investment.

The need to contact you arose from the fact that the present elected government have now decided to crack down on past immediate government functionaries and trying to trace all the funds that was made through contract awards and other mouth watering deals during our tenure in the office, if they succeed in tracing this fund to me, they will seize it and thereby incapacitating my life time opportunities.

Nevertheless, If you accept to partner with me on this transaction, you will retain 20% of the US$25 million while Net Profits from any investment established will be shared 50/50. I will provide evidence of availability of the US$25 million such as Bank Statement, Certificate of Fund Ownership and Proof of Fund Letter for your record. This transaction requires collective responsibilities whereby each party have a role to play in order to make our dream come to reality. If this offer interests you, please respond for full details.

Sincerely,
Alex Mensah

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement