Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#417500 by Derek Trotter Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:31 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: 21 Sep 2020, 02:56
Subject: Good Day!! 76.9.203.182

Good Day, I work as a clerk in a Bank here in Nigeria, I have a very confidential Business Proposition for you. There is a said amount of money floating in the bank unclaimed, belonging to the bank Foreign customer who die with his family in the Ethiopian Airline crash of March 11, 2019. I seek your good collaboration to move the fund for our benefit. We have agreed that 40% be yours once you help claim, 5% for charity homes, and then 55% for me. Do get back to me with 1) Your Full Name: (2) Residential Address: (3) Phone, Mobile: (4) Scan Copy of Your ID. to apply for claims of the funds. Please such an opportunity cannot come again, if we fail to claim this fund, another set of good people must claim it for their personal gain.. [email protected] Full details loading........ Regards, Adebanji Adeni Reply to: [email protected]

Any and all messages posted, are the messages of criminals. Do not reply to them using any real life details and do not tell them they are listed here, because they can easily change their details and vanish.
Advertisement