Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#416952 by FishyMails Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:15 pm
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 16:47:11 +0000
Subject: Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,
Am Mr. Jeffrey Carney a banker here in Canada, I work with T.D Canada trust bank, I will confirm my credentials to you as soon as i hear from you.We will share the money 50/50 so take note.

I am an account officer of one multi-national business man who died on covid 19 a month after he made a deposit of $12.6m with our bank and since his death we cannot trace any of the family member.
To cut the long story short i need somebody outside Canada whom we will rock this deal together so that i will move the money to him or her on 50/50 but the whole money will be held by the person until i come to meet him or her.

This business is very confidential so if you are interested kindly confirm the below information to me so that we can proceed.

(1)Full names:........................ .....
(2)Occupation:................ ..............
(3)Age and Sex:..........................
(4)Marital Status:.......................
(5)Private mobile phone and fax numbers in any:..................

(6)Current residential address:..............

I am waiting for your urgent response so that we will start immediately on how the fund will move to you in your country through a United nation delivery agent. Please confirm the receipt of this vital message.

Regards,
Jeffrey Carney

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement