Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#416938 by FishyMails Tue Sep 08, 2020 7:18 pm
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2020 10:54:26 +0100
Subject: Hello friend

Hello friend

I HASSAN GHOLAMI from IRAN with respect and dignity, I am writing this proposal to become my foreign partner for future business ventures. That I am planning to start an investment project in your Country.

The investment will give you a sketch of how you can invest in this new venture, and also how you will benefit from it becoming my foreign partner. I have planned to start with the execution of the project and I hope that the investments will start in every field for which you decide will benefit us.

Consider investing in any project because I have already made a lot of funding for it, and will continue to do so in the coming years. If you have any questions you can ask.

In this channel that I want to invest in are real estate developer real estate, construction companies, hospitals, hotel management, tourism, import and export, sports, shopping malls, agriculture and transport. Maybe even in other investments you can introduce my partner. I can’t wait for your urgent response for more details.

sincerely,

Hassan Gholami

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement