Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415812 by AlanJones Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:53 pm
From: Ms Mariano Tkachenko - [email protected] via yahoo.com
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: CAN YOU BE TRUSTED?
Tel. No.: +33755547937

Dear friend,

My name is Mariana Tkachenko, working as head of operations in Microfinance Paris. I’m 29yrs single mother, and my beloved daughter is my source of happiness. I contact you for urgent business believing we can handle it perfectly within few hours. I will openly explain everything and my expectation is your YES to handle it speedily as explained, and NO means you’re not interested, while I solicit further. I shall provide you the complete details of this transaction for your clear understanding and irreversible decision. I await your impromptu response, keep staying safe !!!

Regards,
Ms Mariana Tkachenko
+33 755 54 7937 WhatsApp & Call

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#437403 by AlanJones Tue Jan 03, 2023 2:20 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: REMINDER - REPLY FAST
Tel. No.: +447418368486

Greetings,

This message is in respect of your non-recourse loan, we await your endorsed loan agreement to expedite the process of your loan payment today. The lender promised to provide you MT199 for your bank's confirmation and POF confirming lender's capacity to cover huge loan payments in millions / billions of dollars. Your punctuality is officially advised to guarantee your quality success today.

Regards,
Mr Dinthep Kevin
PWFG Financial Broker
Phone: +44 7418 368486

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#443211 by Troy Platt Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:03 pm
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 00:43:25 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: C0NFIDENTIAL !!

DEAR SIR,

THIS IS T0P SECRET WHICH CAN 0NLY BE DISCUSSED C0NFIDENTIALLY C0NSIDERING THE NATURE 0F THIS DEAL. WE SHALL MAINTAIN PRIVATE DISCUSSI0N 0N TELEGRAM 0R WHATSAPP, I AWAIT Y0UR REPLY F0R FURTHER DETAILS. BEAR IN MIND THAT THIS C0NFIDENTIAL WEALTHY DEAL WILL BE HANDLED SUCCESSFULLY WITHIN 3 H0URS 0NLY.

REGARDS,
THE SENATE PRESIDENT.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!