Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#415251 by Troy Platt Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:38 am
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2020 16:40:41 +0200
Subject: Hello Dear,

Hello Dear,
With warm hearts, i write this mail to you. I am Ms Renate Settnik, a German Citizen,but living in London, United Kingdom.I am a Widow. I am 67 years old,without any child. I am a devoted Christian. I am a philantropist and a caregiver.

I inherited the sum of $25 million dollars from my late husband who was a gold dealer before he was killed during the Jihadists attack in a restaurant that happened in Burkina Faso, West Africa in August 2017. Due to his death, that resulted me to too much stress and tension, thereby causing me to contract Paralysis.

What worries me is that i am down with FULLBODY PARALYSIS. I cannot walk, nor stand. I have been bedridden for two years now. Since i know that i have very limited time to stay on earth before i die according to my Doctors, i have been helping and contributing some amounts of money to Orphanage Homes and to Charity Organisations, as well as Foundations.

With the help of the Bishop of the Catholic church where i worship and my lawyers, I have given donations to over 6 Charity Organisations and Foundations, in Africa,Asia, South America, North America, Oceania, etc.

I will be giving you the sum of $800,000.00 dollars to support and boost your Charity Organisation. Please endeavour to use it for the less privileged children, and for Orphanage homes,Widows and Charity Foundations, and the purpose for which it will be sent to you.

I can only access my email, with the help of my secretary or the Church Bishop.

Take note: If you will not use it for a Charity Organization or If you are not a caregiver, please clearly indicate, so as to not incur the Wrath from God.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of my lawyers where you will send him your bank data and other requirements he may need from you.

I want you and the church to always pray for me.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Best regards,
Ms Renate Settnik.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement