Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413531 by Troy Platt Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:19 am
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 14:59:04 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: ALI DESMURS <[email protected]>
Subject: Greetings

Dear friend,

I am Mr Ali Desmurs, the Manager in charge of auditing and accounting unit foreign remittance department of AFRICA DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB) Ouagadougou-Burkina Faso.

With due respect and regards, I have decided to contact you regarding one of our client who died in the Car fatal accident with all the members of his family.

During my investigation and auditing in the bank in my department we came across a very huge sum of money belonging to the deceased person, and his fund has been dormant in his account with the bank without any claim of the fund in our custody either from his family or relation before our discovery to this development, this business transaction will be very beneficial to both of us at the end if you can adhere to my instructions.

Although personally, I kept this information secret within myself to enable the whole plans and idea be profitable and successful during the time of execution, The amount involved is US$10.500,000.(Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars.)

Meanwhile the whole arrangement and directives needed to put claim over this fund as the benefit next of kin to the deceased will be forward to you upon your acceptance information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist me and also benefit yourself to this great business opportunity.

Please for more information feel free to contact me back immediately for more explanation and better understanding via email ([email protected])

Best Regards,
Mr.Ali Desmurs

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement