Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413527 by Troy Platt Thu Jul 09, 2020 8:09 am
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 04:59:36 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Dear Friend You Have A Good News.

Dear Friend You Have A Good News.

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting the funds Transferred with the cooperation of a new partner from Vietnam who is an international business man. Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you showed to me, I am compensating you with the sum of USD $1,800,000.00 (One Million Eight Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

I have authorized the Bank where I deposited the money to pay you Without any delay as soon as you contact my account Officer Mr Philip Thomas Be informed that Mr Keth Albah is aware of your payment and will be waiting to hear from you to process your payment, therefore Feel Free to contact Mr Philip Thomas and tell him how you want to receive your money $1,800,000.00.

Contact person Mr Philip Thomas Contact Email ( [email protected] ) Remember to forward your current Telephone Wattsap number to him for easy communication and for urgent payment.

Please do let me know immediately you receive your money so that we can share the joy together after all the suffering at that time.

Congratulations

Best Regards.
Mr.Bonson Mikeil

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement