Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413519 by Troy Platt Thu Jul 09, 2020 7:54 am
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2020 12:58:06 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Greetings

FROM THE DESK OF MR.WILLIAMS.
Date: 09-07-20

Email: [email protected]

Greetings:
My name is Mr. William Asare, I am the Ashanti Regional manager of a bank here in Ghana in West Africa. I am a Christian. I do not want problems but I just hope you can assist me. I write you this letter in good faith.
I am in control of Seven million, Eight hundred and Fifty thousand US dollars($7,850,000.00) and I Realized the excess profit from a contract that was Awarded to a foreign company here in Ghana by the World Health organization to supply ante-natal and Post-natal drugs to rural areas in Ghana and other West African countries. This said money for the Supply of drugs was first deposited to the Bank Where I work. With my position as the manager, I trade with the Money in Ghana stock market before the contractors withdrew the money for the said purpose. I deposited the profit I made on Escrow call account and I did not declare this to my head office.

I am contacting you, to stand as the beneficiary of this fund because as the regional manager I don't have to be involved with this kind of amount. I can move this money to our offshore filtering center London covering the region, but can I rely trust you to hold this money for me until I arrive your country and pick it up you and myself deduct 50% of the money as your commission. If you accept my offer you can contact me only on my private email-address. If you do not accept you can forget to contact me.

All I need is for you to get me a good current account in your bank where I can move this money.

There are practically no risks involved, it will be a bank to bank transfer. I hope you understand my situation.

Thank you and God bless.

Yours truly,

Williams.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement