Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#413295 by FishyMails Fri Jul 03, 2020 3:36 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2020 20:13:56 +0100
Subject: YOUR FUND IS NOW WITH THE GARANTI BANK OF TURKEY

AV. De Contabria S/N
38600 Boadilla Del Monte,
Mardid Spain.

Dear Esteemed Customer,

We do hereby bring to your notice that due to fraudulent activities going on in Spain, the Presidency has ordered the Santander Bank of Madrid Spain to channel all contracts/inheritance payments to the GARANTI BANK BBVA TURKEY, for all the concerned beneficiaries to receive their payments without further stress.

This resolution came as a result of the fraudulent malpractices going during the process of the concerned beneficiaries trying to receive their funds.In view of this you are directed henceforth to stop any further dealings/communications with anyone in Spain telling you to claim your fund here.

Your fund is now with the Garanti Bank BBVA Turkey.The total value of the sum approved to be paid to all the concerned beneficiaries is $10.5M (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). As one of the shortlisted beneficiaries.

As soon as i receive your response i shall give you the contact information to contact the officer in charge of your payment at Garaanti Bank BBVA Turkey.

Yours Truly,
Mr.Robert J. McCarthy.
Director Santander Bank of Madrid Spain.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement