Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#412316 by Troy Platt Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:49 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2020 13:58:08 +0000
Subject: supplere

Kære ven

Jeg er advokat, der skamme Gaba, banken
har givet mig mandat til at overføre summen af $ 9000000 til dig som pårørende til min afdøde klient.

kontakt.

Gaba mohamed [[email protected]].

Google translation from Danish to English:

Dear friend

I am a lawyer who is ashamed of Gaba, the bank
has given me a mandate to transfer the sum of $ 9,000,000 to you as a relative of my late client.

Contact.

Gaba mohamed [[email protected]].

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#416996 by Troy Platt Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:45 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2020 15:15:46 +0000
Subject:

. NEGÓCIO DE BANCO
Querido amigo,
Eu sou Mohamed Gaba, peço o seu consentimento para vir e reclamar [$ 9,5 milhões de dólares] para o seu acc. e invista no seu país. para detalhes. contato
Gaba Mohamed.
[[email protected]].
what sap + 22897136234

Google Translation to English:

298/5000
. BANK BUSINESS
Dear friend,
I am Mohamed Gaba, I ask for your consent to come and claim [$ 9.5 million dollars] for your acc. and invest in your country. for details. contact
Gaba Mohamed.
[[email protected]].
what sap + 22897136234

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!