Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#411238 by FishyMails Sat May 30, 2020 9:50 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 30 May 2020 14:30:02 +0100
Subject: Good Request

--
With respect Greetings,

Compliment of the day to you..Permit me to make this contact with you
privately after going through your profile based on individual or
Company who will cooperate and benefit from investment funding and
Loaning.
I represent a business group with the world Largest Management
Company with over $6.8 Billion Capital Investment Funds . I wish to
know if you are open for private investor's discussion to invest with
you or your company, i am ready to invest or loan fund with a
stipulated capital tune of $1.8 Million and above into any company
that needs Investments or fund Loaning for EXPANSION only. He can
invest the funds into existing company or a new company abroad that
can give a minimum of 3 % ROI for a period of 5-10 years with 18
months grace period and no early repayment penalties.

In case you have any plans or you may know anyone with need of
Funding or Loan, I am ready to fund any projects outside gulf region
in the form of Loan / Investments or JV Partnership prefaced. If you
think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in
any area of your specialization business sectors or any other
lucrative business in your country and beyond, I will forward to you
further information which will give you a clear overview of this
opportunity. If you feel this may be of interest to you, your company,
Friends or relatives ,kindly reply for possible business co-operation
write me back at this moment, as i am constrained to issue more
elaborate details and clarification of this offer until i received
your positive response through my private email
[email protected]
Truly yours,
Mr James Vincoli Jnr

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#411240 by FishyMails Sat May 30, 2020 10:50 am
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +15136662563
Date: 2020-05-30 2:14:28 PM +00:00
Subject: More Details of the Loan Portfolio

Dear ,

Thanks for your response, well this mail is directed to you for onward Loan / Investment proposal if you are very interested to do this with me. I also acknowledge your swift response toward my proposal.. YES we can be of help to your problems of financing, We Eston Funding Group wish to re-invest through project funding on investment, loan to Third Party Investors, Project Owners and general business facilitators on a 3% interest rate per annum and on long term capital investment that can generate healthy ROI within the period of funding.

I am comfortable to do business with you in this matter, the investor is interested in your project.
The investor can invest in many companies and not one, and we can be getting commission from any company you may recommend, you should be able to say how much you will be generating as (AROI) per annum? You should present your business project plan for the investor to review.
Yes we can afford to give you any amount of fund you requested so far your project plan is up to that, because the company cannot give everybody loan, but it depends on if you can meet up with their demands qualifications and requirements involved and also your project plan. This is a very big company that holds for years , just present your project plan for the investor to review just like you stated now , your phone numbers,both home , office and mobile, with your International Passport or any ID to ascertain the authenticity of your personnel.

mind you that this is a very huge amount of fund involved that you are requesting for as your project in your country . The Investor will give it to you as agreed, depends on when you discuss with him.

Contact me and lets discuss extensively , I assure you that such huge amount of fund can be granted to you, so far it will be generating 3% annual return on investment (AROI) . but we will first start with 1 Billion USD project to see how it goes first before going into the other project that you are about to embark on. quite true you don't know me and i don't know you but what brings business together is TRUST which i am about to repose on you. well this is Real and also from a right source, you have to simply adhere to my instructions and also with the company you are going to enroll with.

A DETAILED PROJECT/BUSINESS PLAN.

To proceed, we will require the following information from you;

1.1 - A detailed project/business plan.
1.1 - Introduction and description of yourself/company.
1.2 - Your full name,your home/office address
1.3 - The exact amount you require for the stated projects.
1.4 - Your direct contact phone numbers for easy communication.
1-5 - Your International Passport /Drivers License or any ID

You should also visit our Website: www.estonfundingroup.com
Funding Amount - Between USD 1--20 Billion and above depends on the project plan,
Loan Period - Up to 10 years
Moratorium Period - Up to 24 months,
Rate if Interest - Between 3% P.A
This is a brief on the Investment Portfolio:

Value of funds: SIX BILLION EIGHT HUNDRED MILLION USD
Placement opens to: INDIVIDUALS/COMPANIES.
Purpose of Funds: LONG TERM INVESTMENT THAT WILL BE CAPABLE TO GENERATE REASONABLE RETURNS. (ROI/PA)
Fund Disbursement: ASAP

I has forwarded your message to the Vice President of the Eston Funding Group Mr.Matt Price..

Contact him and introduce your self to him.
Name: Mr. Matt Price
Mobile:+15136662563
Email: [email protected]

The features of this offer are as follows:

* Funding Type: Loan / Investment

* Placement Opens to: Entrepreneurs, Corporations and Investors

* Currency: United States Dollars

* Min Loan Amount: USD 500- 1 Million

* Maximum Loan Amount: USD 10-20 Billion and above depends on the project plan

* Term: 5 to 15 years

* Repayment: Quarterly Installment* repayment holiday up to 3 years available for startup venture

* Interest: 3% Annually

* Security: Surety Bond

FEW STEPS FORWARD TO GET YOUR LOAN APPROVED

1- Complete attached Loan Application and submit with all required documents

2- After application submitted, Internal Valuation will be initiated, while decision will be made within 3 working days

3- If qualified for funding, Loan Approval result shall be notified within a week, when all requirements are fulfilled

4- Given the loan get approved, loan agreement shall be available for sign-off during our meeting in the few weeks.

5- Loan closing will take place at any of our office branches and loan can then be disbursed.

Kindly acknowledge receipt of this mail so that we could send the Loan Application Form to you.

There will be a face to face meeting between the investor and the Investee after signing (MOU) and subsequent relevant approvals

You can contact me through my whatsaap number +601161450501 and also send me your whatsaap number contact for easy communication
I wait for your swift response
Regards
Mr James Vincoli Jnr

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#412602 by hallonkev Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:24 am
Reply-to:[email protected]
Date:Jun 22, 2020, 02:38
Subject:REQUEST

--
With respect Greetings,

Compliment of the day to you..Permit me to make this contact with you
privately after going through your profile based on individual or
Company who will cooperate and benefit from investment funding and
Loaning.
I represent a business group with the world Largest Management
Company with over $6.8 Billion Capital Investment Funds . I wish to
know if you are open for private investor's discussion to invest with
you or your company, i am ready to invest or loan fund with a
stipulated capital tune of $1.8 Million and above into any company
that needs Investments or fund Loaning for EXPANSION only. He can
invest the funds into existing company or a new company abroad that
can give a minimum of 3 % ROI for a period of 5-10 years with 18
months grace period and no early repayment penalties.

In case you have any plans or you may know anyone with need of
Funding or Loan, I am ready to fund any projects outside gulf region
in the form of Loan / Investments or JV Partnership prefaced. If you
think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in
any area of your specialization business sectors or any other
lucrative business in your country and beyond, I will forward to you
further information which will give you a clear overview of this
opportunity. If you feel this may be of interest to you, your company,
Friends or relatives ,kindly reply for possible business co-operation
write me back at this moment, as i am constrained to issue more
elaborate details and clarification of this offer until i received
your positive response through my private email
[email protected]
Truly yours,
Mr James Vincoli Jnr
#413019 by FishyMails Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:40 pm
Reply-to: Le Huy Vuong <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2020 17:52:24 +0700
Subject: REQUEST

With respect Greetings,

Compliment of the day to you..Permit me to make this contact with you privately after going through your profile based on individual or Company who will cooperate and benefit from investment funding and Loaning. I represent a business group with the world Largest Management Company with over $6.8 Billion Capital Investment Funds . I wish to know if you are open for private investor's discussion to invest with you or your company, i am ready to invest or loan fund with a stipulated capital tune of $500 Billion and above into any company that needs Investments or fund Loaning for EXPANSION only. we can invest the funds into existing company or a new company abroad that can give a minimum of 3 % ROI for a period of 5-10 years with 18 months grace period and no early repayment penalties. We act as mediator to cut some bottleneck associated with issuing LO ( Letter of Credit ) which are specifically for LOAN.

In case you have any plans or you may know anyone with need of Funding or Loan, I am ready to fund any projects outside gulf region in the form of Loan / Investments or JV Partnership prefaced. If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any area of your specialization business sectors or any other lucrative business in your country and beyond, I will forward to you further information which will give you a clear overview of this opportunity. If you feel this may be of interest to you, your company, Friends or relatives ,kindly reply for possible business co-operation . write me back at this moment, as i am constrained to issue more elaborate details and clarification of this offer until i received your positive response through my private email [email protected]
Truly yours,
Mr James Jimming Vincoli Jr.