Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#410767 by Troy Platt Fri May 22, 2020 7:02 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 20 May 2020 18:26:31 -0300
Subject: Vanity upon Vanity

Covid-19 / Vanity upon Vanity

With heavy whimper in my heart I call it Vanity upon Vanity, my names is Jamesf Entwistle, I have been hit with evil pandemic Covid -19, and the doctor said I have 8days live, and presently I have lost all my families through this evil pandemic Covid-19 as my only son contracted it and spread to all family members
I was so shocked when the doctor stated I have only 8days to live, I cried as all that I have worked for in life is gone, all my houses, cars, ships and my money is gone,

I drafted this message through my Doctor's PA - PC, in search of trusted traits to facilitate my wealthy accomplishment in life to underprivileged people in the world; presently I have instructed my Branch Bank Manger to take directive from my doctor's PA to an interested person who wishes to handle this assignment to help humanity since Covid-19 wants to take my life away to leave all I have worked for underprivileged people in the world

So please contact my doctor's PA via his email ID [email protected]) for further communication.,

Please stay safe and bear in mind Covid-19 is real always stays 2MT distance from people and always wash your hands and stay save,

Thanks
Jamesf Entwistle

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement