Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#410200 by FishyMails Tue May 12, 2020 6:36 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Other e-mails: [email protected] [email protected]
Tel: +14166194615
Date: 2020-05-12 4:42:45 PM +01:00
Subject: Attention Dear From Legal Authority Agency

OFFICE OF FUNDS LEGAL AUTHORITY AGENCY
ATTACHED WITH SUPREME COURT
Address: 700 19TH STREET, N.W., WASHINGTON, D.C 20431.(USA )
CALL OR TEXT TELL: +1 416-619-4615

Email ([email protected])

Customers: ([email protected])

Attention Dear email Owner

This is Attorney Robert C. Maxwell the Director of Funds Release Department AND Legal Authority Agency,under president desk. This is to inform you about your fund payment file which was brought to my office by Mr. Jamie Dimon the CEO of JP Morgan Chase Bank and Mr David McKay from Royal bank of Canada, for me to confiscate your transaction with them. according to Mr. Jamie Dimon, he said that l should sign power of attorney to divert your funds to government treasury account just because you can not afford to pay the required fee. which is 150.00 dollars before you can receive your fund, in his words, he said that you abandon your fund for some time now without hearing from you, but my spirit did not allow me to cancel your fund because I know the value and the important of what you are about to loose. so I told him to wait until I heard from you today. and know the reason why you rejected such amount of (5.5 million) United States dollars which I know it will change your life future initially. dear beneficiary I don't see any reason why you should abandon your compassion fund because of 150.00 dollars.

I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and to explain to me the reason you abandon your compassion fund to the (JP Morgan Chase Bank) or if you don't need it again then i will send you a power of attorney which you will sign and i will change your name to another person so that the government will not claim this fund which belongs to you. i will wait to hear from you as soon as possible, here is my phone number: +1 416-619-4615

I expect your reply today. please be very honest with your reply, have a nice day.

YOURS SINCERELY
Attorney Robert C. Maxwell

OFFICE OF FUNDS LEGAL AUTHORITY AGENCY
ATTACHED WITH SUPREME COURT

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#411245 by FishyMails Sat May 30, 2020 11:16 am
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Tel: +14152377724
Date: 2020-05-30 3:24:37 PM +01:00
Subject: Office Of Presidency and Court Order

OFFICE OF PRESIDENCY AND COURT ORDER
ATTACHED WITH HOMELAND SECURITY
Address: 700 19TH STREET, N.W., WASHINGTON, D.C 20431.(USA )
CALL OR TEXT TELL: +1 415-237-7724

Good Day Dear Email Owner

This is Lady Rebecca Smith the Assistant Managing Director to U.S Funds Release Department, this is to inform you about your fund payment file which was brought to my office by U.S Government and Mr David Mckay from Royal bank of Canada, for me to confiscate your transaction with them. according to your government, they have instructed us to sign power of attorney to divert your funds to government treasury account just because you can not afford to pay the required fee. which is 100.00 dollars before you can receive your fund, in his words, he said that you abandon your fund for some time now without hearing from you, but my spirit did not allow me to cancel your fund because I know the value and the important of what you are about to loose. so I told him to wait until I heard from you today. and know the reason why you rejected such amount of (4.7 million) United States dollars which I know it will change your life future initially. dear beneficiary
I don't see any reason why you should abandon your compassion fund because of 100.00 dollars.

I want your urgent response as soon as you receive this email and to explain to me the reason you abandon your compassion fund to the (JP Morgan Chase Bank) or if you don't need it again then i will send you a power of attorney which you will sign and i will change your name to another person so that the government will not claim this fund which belongs to you. i will wait to hear from you as soon as possible, here is my phone number: +1 415-237-7724

I expect your reply today. please be very honest with your reply, have a nice day.

YOURS SINCERELY
LADY REBECCA SMITH
TEXT TELL: +1 415-237-7724

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#411707 by FishyMails Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:45 am
Date: 2020-06-06 1:17:38 AM +02:00
Subject: Final warning from Office Of Presidency

Address: 700 19TH STREET, N.W., WASHINGTON, D.C 20431.USA

ATTENTION: Email Owner!!!

This is the final warning you are going to receive from me and my office of presidency do you get me? I hope you understand how many times this message has been sent to you by my secretary and you still silent simply because l have not taken any action yet, and today if you fail to respond back to us with the instruction giving to you by Attorney Thomas Richard Edward Director of US Legal Authority Agency, l will definetely sent FBI OR Interpol along to locate your home address and get you arrested. AND l will also send a letter to the MAYOR of the city where you reside and direct them to close your bank account until you have been jailed and all your properties will be confiscated by the FBI,CIA and other enforcement agency. l would also send a letter to the company/agency that you are working for so that they could get you fired until we are through with our investigations because a suspect is not suppose to be working for the government or any private organization therefore your urgent respond is needed here now so reply back on this my official office email address ([email protected])

Yours In Service
President Office

#419372 by FishyMails Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:47 pm
Reply-to: "U.S CUSTOM" <[email protected]>
Other e-mails: [email protected] [email protected]
Date: 2020-10-31 12:46:52 PM +00:00
Subject: U.S Customs and Border Protection

U.S CUSTOM AND BOARDER PROTECTION

Official Email ([email protected])
Customer Email ([email protected])

Good day dear Consignment Owner

We the U.S Customs and Border Protection, attached to the World Bank group, and federal bureau of investigation. The FedEx Courier Company And DHL Diplomat has arrived to hand over your Consignment Box Worth about $15.million dollars sent from Coco Coca Company as a yearly Lottery promo winning which your email address appeared as a winner in among of 250 thousand emails in random your email was selected as the lucky Coco Coca winner, and the said funds of $15.million was converted into ATM CARD by Barclays Bank London and it was sent by FedEx Diplomat.

But unfortunately he can not get to your address, we minimize the excesses of crime, most importantly, monetary movement from African and United Kingdom to the United States of America. Beneficiary this is to notify you that we have given you(24hours) two working days extension to provide the required documents demanded from you for proper certification of your funds. We work in affiliation with FBI, IRS and carry out the required duty as mandated by FBI Washington Dc, we need the below stated document (Homeland Security document) before the diplomat will depart to handover your package to you.

If after this grace, you do not get back to us with the above listed document by sending the sum of $150 USD to the information below for the securing of the Homeland Security document we shall consider this money as an act of terrorism,money laundering and drug trafficking. Our security men will then head to your City to apprehend you and bring you in for further interrogation.

The Homeland Security document will cost you only $150 USD and that will be all you will need to do before you will get hold of this your arrived funds and you are to send the fee through WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM so get back to us now and have the information were to send the fee today thanks

Thanks.

#426160 by FishyMails Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:40 am
Date: 2021-06-16 4:15:22 PM +01:00
Subject: Greetings From U.S Office of presidency

Attention,

Greetings From U.S Office of presidency by Attorney Mr Thomas Edward, Did you realized how many times this message have come to your email from this our office through Mr. Antony John Blinken U.S Secretary of the states, but you choose to be silent forgetting that silent is not a good option because it may lead you to lose this opportunity coming to you. And Today if you fail to reply back to this office, diffinetaly that shows that you are not interested to receive your funds therefore we will proceed for the cancelation.

So Dear friend and funds owner your urgent and fast response is highly needed and would be highly appreciated, so as to enable proceed immediately on the delivery or transfer thanks.

Best Regards,
Attorney Mr Thomas Edward