Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#54907 by Arnold Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:05 pm
The IMF of course only deals with the financial problems of whole countries not individuals.
from Mrs. Shaw J. Wallace Byrle [email protected]
reply-to [email protected]
to
date Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 4:01 PM
subject Re: Intercepted Fund Transfer
mailed-by datamarkets.com.ar

IMF PENDING PAYMENT RELEASE
From I.M.F.MONITORING TEAM
African Regional DepartmentAL building
International Monetary Fund (I.M.F),
www.imf.org

Subject: Re: Intercepted Fund Transfer

Sir,

It has come to our notice in our Headquarters (I.M.F) that your fund from Africa which was intercepted has not been released to you. We noticed also that you made several attempts to have your fund released but to no avail. We continued investigation through our African Regional Department (I.M.F) and the monitoring team there gave an unsatisfactory report of your transaction. As a result of this mix up, the Chairman of the African Regional Department (I.M.F) is presently suspended and being investigated for conspiracy with your representative with the intention to divert your fund.

You may go on to contact anybody or group that you want to contact over this your matter if you think it will solve your problem but our honest advice to you is that you should not be in a hurry to avoid being duped by fraudsters again and allow us to work on this problem. Do provide the below information for to work with. Yes we agree with you that you have gone through this process before now and did not get any solution to your problem.

Your full names;
Your address;

Reply through this E-Mail Address: ([email protected])

Regards,
Mrs. Shaw J.Wallace.
Acting African Regional Co-ordinator

NOTE: We discovered from our investigations that you have been receiving emails from criminals/fraudulent persons who worked in some of these vital offices where your payment was originated saying your Atm card have been approved, compensation fund approved, federal government of Nigeria have approved funds via office of the presidency, paymaster general have approved fund and diplomatic delivery approved to your favor, etc, please don’t listen to these criminals because their intention is to scam you and divert your payment. It is only IMF now that can properly direct you on what to do for your money.

Advertisement