Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407808 by hallonkev Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:06 pm
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2020 at 12:32 AM
To: No recipient address
Subject: May the peace of God be with You.

Hello dear beloved,

I contact you through this means because I need urgent investment assistance in your country. I found your email address as a true child of God for past few days now that I have been praying to know if you are really the chosen one for this great charity project, according to God's direction, after all prayers I am convinced, and I have decided to contact you. Please, i want you use the funds for the Lord's work, with confidence, read and respond now.

My name is Mrs. Nadia Emaan, a widow,  but currently based in West Africa since my life with my late husband, who was a businessman in this country before dying some years ago. We were married to many years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted only six days and I myself have been suffering from an ovarian cancer disease. At this moment I am about to finish the race in this way because the disease has reached a very bad stage, without any family member and without children. I hope you do not expose or betray this trust and I am sure that I am about to trust you for the mutual benefit of orphans and the less privileged. I have some funds that I inherited from my late husband, the total sum of ($ 12,500,000.00) deposited at a bank here in Burkina Faso. After knowing my current state of health, I decided to trust you with this fund, believing that you will use it in the way I will instruct here.

you will use this $12.5 Million for public benefit as follows;

1. Establish An Orphanage Home To Help The Orphanages Children.
2. Build A Hospital To Help The Poor.
3. Build A Nursing Home For Elderly People Need Care & Meal.

You  will named them after my late husband.Therefore, I need you to help me and claim this money and use it for charities, for orphanages and provide justice and help to the poor, needy and to promote the words of God and the effort to maintain the house of God, he says : Mr. Jeremiah 22: 15-16. 

It will be a pleasure to compensate with 40% percent of the total money for your effort in handling the transaction, while 60% of the money will go to charity project.

All I need from you is sincerity and ability to complete the task of God without any failure. It will be my pleasure to see that the bank has finally released and transferred the fund to your bank account in the country, even before I die here in the hospital, due to my current state of health, everything must be processed as soon as possible.

I am waiting for your immediate response, if you are only interested in obtaining more details about the transaction and execution of this humanitarian project for the glory and honor of God.

May the grace, peace, love and the truth in the Word of god be with you and all those that you love and care for. 

I am waiting for your urgent reply now.
May God Bless you,
Mrs. Nadia Emaan.
May the peace of God be with You.
Advertisement