Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407781 by Troy Platt Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:14 am
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 11:39:15 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Attend to this important email urgently.

Attend to this important email urgently.

Hello, good day to you, I hope this message will meet you in best of health, I am Mr. Tom Morrison, from custom authority at JF Kennedy international airport in New York City. I decided to contact you today concerning your package in my office, which was seized by my patrol team at the airport early this year.

I am about to go on leave due to the outbreak coronavirus tormenting the global health and affecting offices from working effectively as usual. I was going through the files in my office before signing off, on the process of reviewing the files, I saw your package with your name and email address, provided on the package file as the rightful owner, I carefully study the content of the package, paperwork inside the package and I observed that the package contain an ATM Card with amount of money valued the sum of $5,500,000.00 as stated on the payment file.

I conducted further investigations to be very sure of what I saw on the file. I noticed that the package was seized by the patrol team at the airport from one (Mr. Anthony Dennis) international delivery agent, because he was not having all the legal paperwork to prove that the delivery was approved by his country financial authorities.

Because of the ongoing virus spreading rapidly in our beloved country and other parts of the world, which will lead to serious economic crises in near future, I have accepted to help and ensure you receive the ATM Card as the appropriate beneficiary, but it will be on certain agreement between me and you, (Terms of the agreement) that you will not disclose this letter to second party and you will support those in need of financial support with some of the money. If you accept my terms kind respond with your full name and address for final confirmation.

Thank you and have a pleasant day.

Yours sincerely,
Mr. Tom Morrison
Head of Custom Authority
JF Kennedy Airport
New York City, USA

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement