Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407779 by Troy Platt Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:06 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2020 10:39:02 +0100
Subject: CAN YOU HANDLE THIS CONTRACT ?

Hello,
Please receive my greetings and wishes for good health, personal and professional accomplishments.
I am writing to ask for your kind assistance to enable me execute a very lucrative and high profiting supply business.
I am very confident that with trust and understanding, we will execute this business to our mutual benefit and believe that you will not let down the trust and
confidence I am willing to repose in you with regards to this business.

In a business seminar I attended sometime ago in 2013, I met one Alhaji, who is the the president & CEO of a big cattle and dairy farm here in my country.
Alhaji informed me that he needed a particular vaccine which he usually buys at USD2,000 per carton and he buys upwards of 2000 cartons every three months.
Alhaji is a very wealthy cattle farmer here in my country and has more than four cattle farms in different countries in West Africa.
On getting back to my office, I discussed this with my boss.

After some market research,we got the product from Europe for USD575.00 per carton and we supplied to Alhaji at USD1,500 per carton.
My boss has supplied this vaccine to Alhaji for three years now, making a very huge profit.

My problem now is that my boss has vehemently refused to pay me my share of the profit as we discussed.
As a result of this,I have arranged link Alhaji to aa different company who will supply him the vaccine at a cheaper rate.
I told Alhaji that I am going to link him to my foreign partners.
After my discussion with Alhaji,he agreed to pay for the vaccine at the rate of USD1,250 per carton of 12 bottles.
He also accepted to make an upfront payment of 70% of his total order to your company for his order.
Alhaji is presently in urgent need of more than 3500 cartons of the vaccine and has asked me to link him with my foreign partners.
He has just won a recognition of the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD) to supply this vaccine to all farms in West Africa.
IFAD is a UN specialized agency for the eradication of poverty and hunger in developing countries.

I am appealing for your assistance to help me in the realization of this contract since I can not do that all by myself.

I am going to present you to Alhaji as my foreign partner so that your company can handle and execute the supply of the vaccine to Alhaji.
We will get the vaccine at a price of USD575 per carton from the producers and supply to Alhaji at USD1250 per carton.
After each supplies to Alhaji, I propose that your company will be paying me a commission of 25% of our total profit.

Hope we can work together?

Mr. Jonathan Duke

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement