Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407740 by FishyMails Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:50 pm
Date: 2020-04-05 6:47:31 PM +01:00
Subject: Re: COVID Funding

Dear,

Sir.! I have been extremely expecting to get in touch with you, while I am pleased to meet you here. I received a signal yesterday from our divisional unit indicating their intention to pay your restitution and therefore would like to know more about you and where are you located in London, also I was made to understand that you were one of the major beneficiaries, so for this reason I would have to demand from you an official opinion of indication for this purpose on where exactly you are looking at receiving this payment. Bank to Bank wire transfer or Cash on Delivery.

Based on your interest, I would like to schedule you for a complimentary consultancy session online because we can chat more extensively. At the end of the session i will be able to see how profitability can be increased.

If you are interested in having this session, please reply my email with an attached copy of your passport & identification including any Utility bill documents for the beneficiary attachment & the date and time that is convenient for you.

Kindly go ahead and reconfirm following informations:-
Full Name:-
Telephone number:-
Home Address:-
Bank Details:-
ID Card:-

Also I would be expecting to recieve your prefferred mode of payment..
To enable me setup a payment profile on your behalf.

I have been in this field for a while now and have served various high ranked personnels for the past few weeks, i have enabled individuals, businesses and institutions in taking advantage of my skills in finding solutions to thier Banking needs all over the World.. my banking advisory system will make sure you are successful and will add excellent business value. I will be in as soon as i get a response from you, to discuss more on how to make this happen for you better and more convinent..

I look forward to hearing from you. Alongside receiving your identity card so I can setup a profile on your behalf kindly proceed with sending your resume along side a government approved identification card.

Sincerely yours,

Mr Paul Rogers

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#407741 by FishyMails Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:53 pm
Date: 2020-04-05 8:30:26 PM +01:00
Subject: Re: COVID Funding

***PAYMENT APPROVAL***. Attention: - ,

I got your message and the information you have passed on, At this point your case qualifies for a legal assistance since you're self isolated. ( Quarantine).
Your received details would be used to process all relevant document from our Central computer system.

Your restitution profile has been setup & activated successfully, I have at the present submitted your information to the administrative unit of our correspondent bank for the documentation and registeration of the online application / procurement. Since you are likely going to be using this application from your home as you are in quarantine & you're likely to be transferring payments to your personal accounts. This is how our Correspondent Bank Works.

After a detailed review of your file, My Bank's Monetary Unit has made good recommendations & had also made me understand that to do so I would have to reactivate it first then authorize the approval -on the beneficiary through the services of a Notary public this would be all in your favor. Getting the effective documents from the court here will cost you just $1180.00 You can go ahead and make this payment through my secretary's Bank account. Name: Robert Hillberry.
Bank name: (WCCU) Westby Co-op Credit Union..
Bank Address: 2403 Hwy 14E Richland Center, WI 53518....
account number: 94222....
Routing number: 275982539...

So that, Under special arrangement as soon as I am done with all the necessary details more guidance would be given to you included with the payment access so that you don't have any more problems accessing your payment as the beneficiary and also proceeding to wiring money to your convenience.

Be informed that we are working in collaborations with the United States Government's orders on this, so without any further delay. Once we are in receipt of the aforementioned fee. it's guaranteed that you will gain access to the payment in less than 24 Bank working hours starting from the time of reactivation.

Immediately you're through with sending the money scan and send me an attached copy of the receipt for authentication & record purpose. Then I will proceed by reciprocating in sending you the payment so that you can make transfers. At your convenience.

Best Regards,
Mr. Paul Rogers

Bank account reported.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#407793 by FishyMails Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:36 pm
Date: 2020-04-06 9:20:51 AM +01:00
Subject: Amount is 894.52 Pound Sterling.

Mr. , It's important to let you know that work is in progress and as the beneficiary, at every end of each business day a general official reports will be given to you and one or more federally insured depository institution. Once you make the payment. Your documents will be illegible for insurance by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), subject to FDIC rules on aggregation of vital documents held in the same insurable capacity. Your documents will be updated and profiled accurately.

And Due to time constraints, the Bank's registered attorney will get your payment and proceeded to the commissioner of Oath as indicated.
Please kindly note that i am 100% ineligible & responsible for the monitoring of your request so you can expect to hear from me before the end of todays business day to determine the release coverage accessibility.

For more information I will get back to you as soon as the payment is confirmed.

I wish to inform you that I am on a standby in getting a response from you quickly in line with the payment you can go ahead and send the money through this London account as given to you below,

I've a very tight, busy schedule. Today but I would keep an eye watch for your notification at the earliest once you have sent the payment so I can let you know my routine in handling this as well. I need you to always hasten up with your reply so that the attorney handling this procurement can be put on check in progressing.

Name: Mojisola Ogundare
Account Number 66597572
Sort Code 04-00-26
Bank name : N26 Bank
894.52 Pound sterling

Respectfully yours,
Mr Paul Rogers

Bank account reported.

#407797 by FishyMails Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:07 pm
Date: 2020-04-06 7:20:52 PM +01:00
Subject: Re: Amount is 894.52 Pound Sterling.

You can go ahead and send through this

Account name:
Mark Kwame frimpong

Account number:11801764

Iban:GB26HLFX11028811801764

Sort code:11-02-88
Bic code:HLFXGB21H71

Bank name: Halifax bank
Bank address:
P.o.box 548
Leeds ls11wu UK

Receiver address:
Flat 25 prowes court.13Lord Graham Mews N18 2Fe.London UK.

Bank account reported.

#407870 by FishyMails Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:48 am
Date: 2020-04-07 8:51:46 AM +01:00

Mr.,

Proceed immediately by using this account to getting the money sent. All you have to do after sending the money is to send forth the receipt for payment for commencement.

AC NO : 88538760
Sort code : 30-99-90
AC HOLDER NAME :ASHTON KHAN
Swift code: LOYDGB22
Bank name : Llyods bank
Bank ADRESS :23 London St, Southport PR9 0UX, United Kingdom

Respectfully Yours,
Paul Rogers.

Bank account reported.

#407874 by FishyMails Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:20 am
Date: 2020-04-07 4:12:07 PM +01:00

Bank name:Lloyds Bank

Account name:Emefa Amma Tsopotey

Account number:20291460

Sort code:77-91-68 UK

Iban: GB05LOYD77916820291460

BIC: LOYDGB21K23

Bank address: 1 Legg Street CHELMSFORD
Essex CM1 1JS. UK

Receiver address:Flat 25 prowes court. 13 lord graham mews n18 2fe. London

Bank account reported.

#409138 by FishyMails Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:07 pm
Date: 2020-04-24 9:12:06 PM +01:00

The account to send the money just type on your browser. http://www.worldremit.com

Name: Deanna Turley
Address: 2604 Silvercrest Street, Pinole, CA 94564
Account Number: 4360222
Routing Number: 121102036
Account Type: Checking
Bank Name: Mechanics Bank
Bank Address: 2690 Pinole Valley Road, Pinole, CA 94564 United States
Swift Code: MEBKUS66

Best Regards
Paul Rogers.

Bank account reported.

#421698 by FishyMails Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:05 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Tel: +17064891886
Date: 2020-12-21 4:32:12 PM +00:00
Subject: Payment!

Hi,

I’m writing to follow up on my previous email to you. As regarding
your abandoned consignment. I didn’t hear back from you or anyone
else, your package is still at the Air port & our payment remittance
team is still waiting to transfer your claims. Kindly reconfirm your
details. And If it makes sense to chat, please add me on your hangout
([email protected]) you can as well send me a text at the below
number, ping me any time or you can respond to this message with these
details.

Full Name:-
Delivery Address:-
Telephone Number:-

Thanks for your response,

Regards,
Paul Rogers
(706) 489-1886