Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407703 by AlanJones Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:58 pm
Reply-to: Timothy Gribben - [email protected]
Subject: YOUR PAYMENT APPROVAL NOTICE / Contact Phone Number: +1 (202) 852-3870
Tel. No.: +12028523870

UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20220

Our Ref: BFS/IRD/CBX/021/20

Attention

My Name is Timothy Gribben and I work with the US Department of the Treasury. As The Commissioner Debt Management Services Bureau of the Fiscal Service. Yesterday i found out from our record that you have an unclaimed sum of money from the United Nation Compensation list that was never remitted to you, maybe due to some circumstance you could not Complete your transactions home or abroad, So I took it upon myself to get in touch with you, before it will be Confiscated as you still have the chance to claim yours.

Currently, Federal agencies and other organizations collectively hold more than $200 billion in unclaimed cash and benefits, which come from a variety of sources, including abandoned bank accounts and stock holdings, unclaimed life insurance payouts and forgotten pension benefits seizures of third party benefit, legal financial transactions, like lotto winnings, Inheritance claims that was abandon by individuals over skepticism etc.

It was however ascertain that you were supposed to receive a sum of $14.5 million dollars which is still unclaimed till date, kindly email this office for more information on how you can claim your fund:

Regards,
Timothy Gribben
Commissioner
Debt Management Services
Bureau of the Fiscal Service
US Department of the Treasury.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement