Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407675 by Troy Platt Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:26 am
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 10:12:29 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Greeting,

Greeting,

My Name is John J. Norman Am Business Consultant and I represent a group of company based in Gulf Region that wish to invest between US10,000,000.00 {Ten MILLION US DOLLARS} TO US$550,000,000. 00 {FIVE HUNDRED AND FIFTY MILLION US DOLLARS} in foreign investment depending on your investment capacity based on the amount you can invest and manage. We are currently seeking means of expanding and relocating our business interest abroad in the following sectors: oil/Gas, real estate, construction, stock, mining, transportation, health sector,tobacco or Communication Services.

Also in Agriculture or any other viable sector. If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors or any other business in your country, please write me for possible business co-operation and the investment amount you can handle on this mail([email protected])

Let me hear from you.

Yours sincerely,
John J. Norman
Business Consultant.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement