Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407672 by Troy Platt Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:19 am
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 15:58:33 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: lisa mike rriding <[email protected]>
Subject: DEAR: FRIEND.

DEAR: FRIEND.

My name is Lisa Mikerriding I am sending this brief letter to solicit your support and partnership to transfer $10.5 million US Dollars. This money belongs to my late father Mike Riddering, my father and my mother were among those that were killed on 2016 terrorist attack at Splendid Hotel Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, my mother did not die instantly but she later gave up at the hospital.

we are from USA but reside in Burkina Faso, my father is an American missionary, before my father died with my mother at Splendid hotel,

Check out the web; (https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-35332792) for more understanding, I shall send you more information and the bank details when I receive positive response from you to follow up.
Contact me through this my private e-mail
[email protected]

Thanks

Ms.Lisa Mikerriding

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement