Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#407668 by Troy Platt Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:13 am
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2020 18:29:56 +0900
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: I have Personal Donation For You

Dear Sir / Madam,

This is a personal email directed to you. My wife and I won a PowerBall of $150,000.000.00 jackpot on December 16, 2019 and we have voluntarily decided to donate the sum of 5 MILLION Dollar to you as part of our own charity project to improve the life of 8-10 lucky individuals all over the world plus 10 close friends and family.

We believe that this wonderful opportunity came to us from God and we cannot keep it to ourselves all alone, Your email was submitted to us by Google Management Team and you received this message because we have shortlisted you as one of the lucky recipients, If you have received this email then you are one of the lucky winners and all you have to do is get back to us this email ([email protected]) with your particulars so that we can send your details to the pay-out bank.

You can verify this by visiting the web pages below and send your response back to us.

https://www.powerball.com/winner-story/ ... et-claimed

And one more thing, this donation is made out to you as to enable you to strengthen your personal issues and mostly to generously help us extend hands of giving to the less privileged, orphans and charity organizations within your locality.

We await your urgent response Via email [email protected]

Good-luck,
Bill and Helene Lawrence

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement