Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405592 by FishyMails Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:08 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2020 15:11:28 +0000
Subject: Dear Friend,

Dear Friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay though I tried my best to involve you in the business but nature decided the whole situations. Presently I am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the tot he amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Mr.Hendra John . on your behalf to receive your money, so feel free to get in touch with Mr.Hendra John and he will send your ATM CARD to you without any delay.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us somehow. Now contact Mr.Hendra John . in Benin Rep, is name:Mr.Hendra John Email ([email protected])

Ask him to send you the total of $1.800.000.00 loaded in an ATM card which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Mr.Hendra John and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy together after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Mr.Hendra John . on your behalf to receive your money, so feel free to get in touch with he and he will send your ATM CARD to you without any delay.

best regards

Dr.Sophie David

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#412361 by AlanJones Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:44 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Subject: Dear Friend,
Tel. No.: +22969358289

Dear Friend,

How are you today? Hope all is well with you and your family? You may not understand why this email got to you.

We have been having a meeting for the past seven months, which ended two days ago with the secretary to the UNITED NATIONS. This email goes to all the people that have been scammed in any part of the world, the UNITED NATION have agreed to compensate them with the sum of US$ 5.300. 000, 00.

This includes every foreign contractors that did not receive their contract sum, and people that had an unfinished transaction or international business that failed due to Government problem’s or due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund, we found your name on our list and that is why we are contacting you, These has been agreed upon and has been approved.

You are advised to our delivery Agent Mr.John Hendra; with the email address and phone number as stated below as he is our representative in Africa, contact him immediately for your Visa ATM card in a volume of USD$ 5.300,000.00.This funds are in an ATM card for security purpose. So he will send it to you and you can withdraw from any ATM machine in your country and worldwide. Therefore, you should send him your full Name and telephone number/your correct mailing address where you want him to send the ATM CARD. Contact Mr.John Hendra ; Immediately with the information as listed below for your ATM CARD.

Note; You have to pay the processing fees $275 for the claiming of your ATM card as Non Resident Tax Clearance charges.

Contact Mr.John Hendra with the email address and phone number below.

Contact Person: Mr.John Hendra

E-MAIL Address:[email protected]
Phone Number: +229 69-35-82-89
best regards
Dr.Sophie David

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.