Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405450 by Troy Platt Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:13 pm
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 21:44:30 -0800
Subject: Congratulations

I am Azim Hashim Premji, an Indian business magnate, investor and philanthropist. I am the president of Wipro Limited. I donated 25 percent of my personal property to charity. I also promised to give away the remaining 25% this year in 2020. I decided to give you $ 1,000,000.00. If you are interested in my gift, please contact me for more information. I also want you to join my Charitable Foundation as soon as you receive this money so that we can join forces to help those in need.

You can also read more about me by clicking the link below
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Azim_Premji

Azim Premji - Wikipedia
Azim Hashim Premji (born July 24, 1945) is an Indian business tycoon, investor, engineer and philanthropist who is the president of Wipro Limited. It is informally known as the tsar of the Indian IT industry. He was responsible for leading Wipro for four decades of diversification and development to ultimately become one of the world leaders in the software industry.
en.wikipedia.org

Contact him by email for more information:

([email protected])

Sincerely

CEO Wipro Limited

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement