Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405449 by Troy Platt Wed Feb 26, 2020 9:10 pm
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 17:45:37 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: I Need Your Urgent Assistance Mohammad Abu

Hello Sir,

Good day and please I am sorry for my unsolicited mail to you but please forgive me for I am desperate to save my life and feature.

I am Mohammad Abu from Syrian but I am now in ‎Istanbul Refugee camp, Turkey. I am 21 years old, I lost my parents in the Recent war in Syrian, right now am in Turkey, please save my life I am in danger and I want you to help me receive my late father funds, my inheritance fund which my late beloved father deposited in a Dubai Financial Home, I have every details of his lawyer in Dubai that has all documents of the money and all I need is a reasonable foreign partner who will help me to stand as the foreign Partner to my late father and beneficiary to the fund and who will be like my late father to me. Due to my fathers religion and tradition, I am not permitted as a little boy to own up the inheritance and that is my only hope. My uncles have tried severally to contact the lawyer for claims of this deposit but he has managed to keep them off till now and she was the one that actually advised me to look for a friend of my parents who are foreigners that can stand in as my guardian for the release of the fund. I am suffering here and in a bad health condition. Even if I will die today, I do not want my wicked uncles to take over my fathers money.

The money in Dubai is running into several millions of dollars, I just need This fund to be transferred to your account so that i will come over to your country and complete my education. You will also assist me to invest the fund as you can see that my country have been in deep crisis due to the war, I cannot go back there again because I have nobody again all of my family were killed in the war and only remaining survivors are only interested in taking my inheritance from me. Please help me to receive my money. I have a lot to share with you.

Thanks for your much understanding and waiting for your urgent response because of my condition here.

My regards to you,
Mohammad Abu
Direct Email: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement