Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405423 by FishyMails Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:47 pm
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2020 10:57:31 +0000
Subject: YOUR ATM CARD .

Dear sir ,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail in respect to your request to make transfer of your funds bit by bit as a result of the strict financial laws in your country as approved required funds for payment and transfer to your account to be nominated to the tune of US$500,000 00 dollars only .

In furtherance to this request to make bit by bit transfer of your approved funds to your account as a bulk transfer according to our investigation this morning as this might raise eyebrows and suspicious of your approved funds for payment by your bank and your country, financial laws .

This morning i have a meeting with my boss with regards you payment via ATM Debit Cash Payment System in your favor via Standard CHARTERED bank certified ATM Payment System Here .If you are in affirmative agreement regards this payment system by Certified ATM DIAMOND PLATINUM CARD OR GOLD CARD .

1\. THE DIAMOND PLATINUM CARD CARRIES A MAXIMUM OF $100,000 00 AND A MINIMUM OF $250,000 DOLLARS WHILE 2\. THE GOLD PLATINUM CARD CARRIES A MAXIMUM OF $250,000 DOLLARS AND A MINIMUM OF $150,000 DOLLARS RESPECTIVELY

We can issue base on your directives and instructions in the bulk of US$100,000 dollars for the Diamond Platinum Card or alternatively for the Gold Platinum Card for the maximum of $65,000 Dollars respectively in your names and will be send or dispatched to you via any of the Courier Services Specifically DHL COURIER SERVICE AS A RESULT OF THERE SAFETY AND EFFICIENCY IN MAIL AND PACKAGE DELIVERIES IN THIS CATEGORY .

YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY ONLY FOR THE DHL COURIER SERVICE AND INSURANCE COVER PACKAGE FEES OF $225 DOLLARS ONLY EQUIVALENT IN OUR LOCAL CURRENCY ( CEDI )

SIR , IT IS ON THIS NOTE THAT I WILL ADVICE YOU THAT THIS PAYMENT VIA ATM DEBIT CASH CARD PAYMENT( DIAMOND PLATINUM & GOLD PLATINUM CARD ) SYSTEM IS NOW THE EASIER MEANS OF PAYMENT OF FUNDS HERE IN WEST AFRICA I CAN GO AHEAD AND NEGOTIATE AND FINALIZE ON YOUR BEHALF WITH THE AUTHORITIES CONCERN THAT IS Standard Chartered BANK THE CERTIFIED REGULATORY BOARD IN THIS REGARD .

REQUIREMENTS FOR A CERTIFIED DIAMOND PLATINUM OR GOLD PLATINUM CARD.

1\. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO SEND PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH OF YOURSELF VIA ATTACHED MAIL AS YOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL BE EMBOSSED ON YOUR ATM CARD FOR SECURITY REASONS.

2\. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO THUMB PRINT IN A CLEAN SHEET OF PAPER OR SIGNED YOUR SIGNATURE THAT WILL BE SECRETLY EMBOSSED INVISIBLE IN YOUR ATM CARD.

THESE ARE THE REQUIREMENT FOR YOU TO OBTAIN THE ATM DEBIT CARD .THIS IS THE SITUATION I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THE WHOLE SITUATION IS VERY SAFE AND SECURED BECAUSE OF ALL THE SECURITY IMPLICATIONS TO SAFE-GUARD YOUR ATM DEBIT CARD TO WRONG HANDS MOREOVER THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT ON THE CARD IS TO CHECK CUSTOMERS NOT TO USE ADVANTAGE OF THIS ATM DEBIT CARD PAYMENT TO PERPETRATE FRAUD AND MONEY LAUNDRY OR OTHER ILLEGAL MONEY TRANSFER SERVICE

THANKS AS I AWAIT YOUR EARLIEST RESPONSE AND CONFIRMATION ON THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS SO AS TO ENABLE ME FORWARD TO THE ACCOUNTS DEPARTMENT YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR VERIFICATION AND TO FINALIZE ON YOUR ATM DEBIT CARD.REQUEST

Yours faithfully,

Kofi Boateng
Procurement Department./ Production Room.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement