Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405358 by FishyMails Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:09 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 01:11:32 +0100
Subject: Re: Payment notice

Attention: The beneficiary,

I am pleased to inform you that our government is working hard to ensure we do not allow the derailing name of the nation to continue hence corruption has actually destroyed the image of once our amiable and cherished country Nigeria. We are determined to ensure we jail all corrupt past and present officials who in one way or the other had diverted the national funds for their criminal and dubious purposes just to enrich their private wallet.

Following the mandate given by Mr. President Muhammadu Buhari to pay all the foreign Contractors and beneficiary of their overdue payment with all commercial banks in Nigeria for the last payment of 2018/19. For the sake of transparency and ensure funds are not diverted, all payment has been approved through an online payment with the approved paying Bank (First Bank of Nigeria). In respect to this information and directive I have concluded a meeting with the board of directors of First Bank and other Commercial Bank in Nigeria to provide the list of beneficiaries which you are among and have been approved for this first quarter payment.

First I would like to warn here that after I must have given my attestation to few lists of contractors to be paid, everyone who falls within the list has to do everything possible to verify with the paying bank the authenticity of their claims with the approved paying bank to ascertain a clean sheet on each receiver to avert paying to wrong and criminal minded impostors. So to this, you must ensure you prove your claim with the paying bank by ensuring you communicate all relevant documents to them for verification.

Kindly contact your payment officer urgently using his direct contact details for quick identification and also remember to quote your payment reference number (FGN/FBN-2018/19XX-20)

E-mail: [email protected]
Payment officer: Mr. Kelvin Patrick

Note my office, the central bank of Nigeria and ministry of finance will not hesitate to call back any fund that is not processed within the time frame as stipulated to the paying bank. Good luck to you.

Regards,
Dr. Roy Eldewood
Chairman presidential task force
On overdue contract payments

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement