Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405323 by Troy Platt Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:02 am
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2020 18:16:55 +0100
Subject: Barrister F. F ESQ

Hello, I need your help with a clients estate. He died intestate. I have sent several emails to you but with no response. Respond if you get this, its urgent. Thanks Barrister F. F ESQ

Reply via: [email protected]

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#405411 by FishyMails Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:07 pm
Date: 2020-02-25 11:08:38 PM +01:00
Subject: Re: Barrister F. F ESQ

Hello

Thank you for responding back, My name is Barrister Frank Fitzman, attorney-at-law at a law firm in New York, USA. I hoped that my proposition would interest you hence I have contacted you.

I had a client by Name Mr. , he died in November, 2015, in Doha, Qatar. I am contacting you because you have the same surname as my deceased client and I feel that you could help me in the distribution of funds that were left in my deceased client's bank account. Its best for us to act now.

Let me hear from you first to know if you are interested before explaining further and releasing personal details about myself and my client to you.

Best Regards
Barrister Frank FitzmanB

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.