Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405315 by Troy Platt Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:42 am
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 18:00:33 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Urgent reply.

Greetings.
(1)As i seek your Assistance to relocate & invest the sum of ($8Millions Dollars). in your Country through Your.
Write back if your are interested to handle this Donation propagated in your country for Transaction.
(2) Keep 30% of the money for Andrew until he finish his studies to become a man as he has been there for me as my lovely Son.and i promised to support him in life to become a medical Doctor because he always desire for it with the scholarship he has won so far. I want you to take him along with you to your country and establish him as your son.

(3) Give 20% of the money to handicap people and charity organization. The remaining 50% should be yours for your help to Andrew. Note; This should be a code between you and my daughter Andrew on this transaction "Hospital" any mail from him, the Lawyer he will direct you to, without this code"Hospital" is not from the Andrew, the Lawyer or myself as i don't know what will happen to me in the next few hours.

Finally,
write me back so that Andrew will send you his pictures tobe sure of whom you are dealing with. Andrew is 14 years of age now, therefore guide him. And if i don't hear from you i will look for another person or any organization.

May Almighty God bless you and use you to accomplish my wish. Pray for me always.
Contact Addresse.................................
Telephone Number...........................................
Your Country Origin........................................
Your passport...................................................
Expecting your kindest response.
Regards
Assia Karim.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement