Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405257 by Troy Platt Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:13 am
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2020 17:14:14 +0100
Subject: Hello

I'm Kerry Hoods, a senior account auditor with Skylink Bank Plc, here in Cambodia . I sincerely seek to present you as the Next of Kin to a late client in our bank who left behind $2.7 million dollars in a fixed deposit account in my bank before his demise.

The British born client was the customer of bank and he was into Diamond and Gold mining business, but he died without a Next of Kin. I shall obtain the legal documents that will give you legal rights to make this claim legitimately. I am willing to share the funds 60/40 with you and this will be completed within 72 hours. With the legal documents, the bank will approve you as the Next of Kin and pay out this amount to you within three working days. I considered the funds would be of better use to both of us instead of allowing corrupt politicians in my country here to confiscate the funds for their selfish purposes

Please reach me as soon as possible with your full name, address, direct contact number and occupation for the processing of the legal documents if you are interested and can be trusted to return my own share when you have received the funds in your bank account. More information shall be given to you once I hear from you.

However, if you are not interested in the offer, kindly delete this message from your mailbox and pretend that I never contacted you. I'll continue my search for a liable person that will help out.

Best Wishes,
Kerry Hoods

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#405337 by FishyMails Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:09 pm
Date: 2020-02-25 6:02:10 PM +01:00
Subject: Re: Hello

No, I did not pick mails at random, rather I got your mail from the from the google as I was going through your profile there.
I have this strong feelings that a person like you would understand the plans in my message because I will not be happy if I could have such a good opportunity like this to exult my family from poverty and I allowed the wicked politicians in my country to take all the fund for their selfish interest.

I want to tell you that this is a very good opportunity God had given to me and you to have this money for ourselves. 2.7 million dollars is not a small money and I believe it was a divine opportunity for us from the God

I am glad we are going to make this deal a successful one.Do not be worried for anything, I shall always be directing you on what you will do since you don't know computer very well.
Therefore, I would like you to understand that this deal should be kept secret only between two of us, and in no condition should anyone else hear about it so that we make it successful. I wouldn't want to damage my good reputation in the bank, so I would like you to keep everything secret and don't disclose it to anyone else.

However, for the sake of confidence and trust between us, we are going exchange our contact information so we can have enough confidence and trust among ourselves in this deal, therefore, I am sending you all my contact information and ID card so that you can have enough confidence on me.
And I will also want you to send me your own contact information so I could have enough confidence that you will not run away when you have receiving this fund from the bank.

After exchanging our information, then I will send you the full contact information of our bank and I will direct you on how you can contact the bank our for the fund, so that they could proceed on the transfer of the fund to you.

Here is my contact information and the attachment of my national ID

Full Name: Kerry Hoods
Home Add: Home No, C4-117, STREET 210B, RUSSIAN MARKET,
PERUSSY, SADAMSCAU, SANGKAT, PHNOM PENH CITY, CAMBODIA
Phone No.:+855 887 401 615 / +855 618 046 93
Copy of ID

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#405439 by FishyMails Wed Feb 26, 2020 7:58 pm
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: 2020-02-26 8:48:40 PM +01:00

Yes, my dear ,
I understand what you said, and I am happy that you have understood everything I am saying , too.
Right now, we have to proceed because I don't think we have much time to waste for this.
To start with, the name of the diseased client is MR.OLIVE TALL SCOTFON. He is from England, a British citizen, and also a business man, too. To prove to you the truth about this, the attachment below is the account statement showing the exact amount late Mr.Olive Tall S, saved in our bank. I believe with the account statement attached below, you also believe my words. But remember you must keep everything secret between me and you, OK.
Like I said before, I have trusted you with all my heart, and I know you will not betray me or disappoint me as soon as you receive this fund in your account. Meanwhile, in your next mail, please don't forget to send me your contact address, both the USA address and your UK address too.

So right now, I am going to give you the contact information and address of our bank, and also I will direct you on how you can write to the bank for the transfer of the bank.

This is the contact information and address of my bank.

Bank Name: Skylink Bank Plc - headquarters
Address : #42, Street 379, Beoung Tompun, Phnom Penh , Cambodia.
Email: [email protected]
Tel : +855 968965842
Fax :(855) 886545084

You will contact the bank through their email: [email protected] and whatever they responds to you, you let me know immediately.

Last edited by FishyMails on Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#405441 by FishyMails Wed Feb 26, 2020 8:01 pm
Date: 2020-02-26 8:52:49 PM +01:00

Copy the below message and put your name and your country, then send it to the bank immediately. What ever the bank responds to you, you let me know so I can always direct you on what to do, OK

Dear Director,
Skylink Bank Plc, Cambodia.

I am ................. from ..........

I am contacting your office in respect the fund (USD 2,700,000.00) my late brother Mr.Olive Tall Scotfon saved in your bank before his sudden death took place. As the only surviving brother to late Mr.Olive, while I was going through his documents, I found out that he saved such amount of money your bank, so I am humbly writing to your office to have the fund transferred to my account as soon as possible.
I wait for your responds as soon as pssobile

Thanks
Yours faithfully,