Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405240 by Troy Platt Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:51 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Did you get my email?
Date: 23 Feb 2020 18:55:17 +0000

I wrote you an email earlier, did you receive it? Please let me
know or respond at your earliest convenience.

Warm Regards,
Maria Balafa (Ms)

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement

#405347 by FishyMails Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:53 pm
Date: 2020-02-25 6:48:34 AM +08:00
Subject: Re: Did you get my email?

Greetings,

I am so glad you made out the time to respond to my email. Straight to the point; my purpose of contacting you earlier was to seek your assistance in completing a private deal. It is important before going any further that I notify you that we will not break any laws in seeing this deal through.

Background:

A few years ago, I introduced a private client bearing the same last name as yours into direct investments with my firm and he has over time built a portfolio of 5,649,400 Pounds (Five Million Six Hundred And Forty Nine Thousand Four Hundred British Pounds Sterling). In the past year I have tried to reach him via the usual channels only to discover he died of natural causes with no stated next of kin for his vast portfolio with my firm. With the maturity of his investments a renewal or cash-out of his contract with my firm is overdue and as per government rules we are required to turn over any unclaimed estate without a Specified next of kin to the state.

After ruminating over the situation, it struck me that I could with the help of a willing and honest partner turn this situation to an advantage hence my contacting you.

Proposal.

My proposal to you in this situation is to request your willing assistance in presenting you as the next of kin to the deceased client since you share the same last name so I can guide you in the process of receiving the cash-out on the matured funds. For this role I propose to share with you on a 60/40 ratio, which will be 60% for me and 40% for you.

With your affirmation to proceed I will in my next email provide you a step by step approach that is 100% guaranteed to succeed. Furthermore, I will love to say at this point that if you do find my proposal offensive please do not be vindictive! Destroy the contents and I will not bother you at all, but if however, you think you want to join me on this then be advised that we are one step away from a great deal. Looking forward to your speedy response at your earliest convenience

Warm Regards
Maria Balafa

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
#405748 by FishyMails Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:15 pm
Date: 2020-02-29 11:30:49 AM +01:00
Subject: Re: Did you get my email?

Moving forward on this deal requires both dedication and commitment on both our parts. I can assure you is that it will be a success as I have taken out the time to confirm every detail and plot our step by step approach on the matter. I am a trust worthy and straight forward woman. I have my reputation and family to protect. I will not involve myself or you in any transaction that will be harmful to us or our family. My current position as an Independent Non-Executive Director and the information i have guarantees the successful execution of this transaction within few days depending on how quick you will follow up. I have access to all relevant information required to conclude the deal in accordance with the UK law.

If you are familiar with the private banking practices, some clients usually prefer anonymity. In the case of my late customer bio-data form/Deposit certificate, he omitted the information of his Next of Kin. He never anticipated his untimely death. You don't need to worry about family link because you both bear the same last name and there is no one out there with the knowledge of the investment. For security reasons, our communication should only be through this means until the process is completed and the funds are legally yours. I can guarantee you without bias or deceit that this deal will be a 100% legal transaction devoid of any future blow-back and as such we will need to act now or for lack of a better word "strike whilst the proverbial iron is hot"

Once you assure me of your interest and willingness to proceed with this deal abiding to the rule of confidentiality between us, I shall draft an application letter which will be used in contacting my bank officially as it is the procedure. The bank will ask you some security questions just to confirm/verify you are the true next of kin to the deceased. Like earlier stated, you have nothing to worry about since i will definitely have all the answers to the questions provided as soon as you make them known to me. Upon this laid-down structure, there will be no form of Risk or illegality in carrying out this proposal.The claim will be executed without breaching the United Kingdom inheritance laws and success is guaranteed if we can be of one accord. The bank will release the account to you because of my recommendation and approval of you as the next of kin. I send you this mail not without a measure of fear as i do know you are a total stranger and can easily abscond with the funds when it is released to you, but I know within me that nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success is a product of calculated risk. Do not betray my confidence. I will give more details when I get your feedback

Warm Regards,

Maria Balafa.

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.