Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405086 by Troy Platt Fri Feb 21, 2020 9:20 am
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 16:51:56 +0100
Subject: My Dear Beloved

--
My Dear Beloved

I am happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently i am in Paraguay for treatment meanwhile i did not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now contact my secretary in Benin his name is Mr. Nelson Cruz on Email: ( [email protected] )

Ask him to send you the ATM Card total of $1.800.000.00 dollar. Which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempt to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So get in touch with my secretary Mr. Nelson Cruz , and instruct him where to send you the ATM Card, Remember that I had forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive that ATM Card, so get in touch with Mr. Nelson Cruz , He will send the ATM Card to you without any delay.

Best Regard
Mrs. Melisa Riddle

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement