Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405024 by FishyMails Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:54 am
Other e-mails: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 09:38:09 +0000
Subject: DELIVERY OF YOUR ATM CARD

Dear Beneficiaries ,

I want to first of all start by saying lets us give thanks to God almighty who gave us the grace and life to be in this new year 2020 ,so therefore i want to bring to your kind and humble notice that the current ruling party which is the NATIONAL PATRIOTIC PARTY (NPP) has today the 2nd of January 2020 given the approval of your long pending delivery of funds ,ATM CARD , and bank transfer .

Kindly be informed that we are to proceed as soon we have the needed information because the Ghana shippers authority will be the company in charge of the delivery for your information the little approval delivery fee of $135 usd will be paid for the shipment and is a compulsory payment take note of that .

Please this message is real and if only you want to proceed and have your funds your response will be highly appreciated and if you are not willing to proceed please do not stress yourself to write back ,so send the needed information .

Name in Full.
A copy of ID for easier identification .
Home Address .
Phone Number .
I wait for your humble response to my mail to proceed treat as urgent .
Reply to : [email protected]

Regards,
Mr. Francis Kwame

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement