Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#405005 by Troy Platt Thu Feb 20, 2020 9:55 am
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 21:10:55 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Mrs.Nona Santa" <[email protected]>
Subject: Your $15.5 Million Payment Alert.

Atten: Beneficiary.

I am Mrs. Nona Santa. Contacting from Citibank here in U.S.A We received transfer in tune of $15.5 Million USD via Visa Card from Bank Of Africa and world bank with reference code.xn876n7. It was instructed to pay to you as part of your inheritance funds abandoned in Africa. Europe and Asian bank years back.

On the Button line of the message we was instructed to contact you to inform you about your funds and it current location. We concluded to contact you directly via mail today regarding your funds which will be paid to you through our Citibank payment method.

Meanwhile contact Transfer Dept. Mr. Wilson Williams at below E-mail:: ( [email protected] ). for claim and remember to use the same reference code (.xn876n7 ) while contacting him so he can easily locate your payment file.

Thanks

Mrs. Nona Santa

Position Secretary. (Citi Bank) .

San Antonio, Tx 78245,

United State of America

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!
Advertisement